Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
She didn't get it from me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Android Apocalypse posted:

[INAUDIBLE] is definitely my favorite type of cheese.
How do you know it's cheese? :tinfoil:

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Slime posted:

This person has a point, if Charles Dickens had internet access he'd spend all day jerkin his merkin instead of writing about sad orphans.
I don't condone this behavior.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Probably :thejoke:, but
Please wait while the wizard installs your software?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Infants in the Phantom Zone, what has this world come to?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

In a small village in France the police had to intervene after receiving a call for a leopard eating chicken.

https://twitter.com/Gendarmerie_34/status/969911957162725378

A chicken that eats leopards???

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Google hasn't had the serif logo since 2015. Typical conservatives, stuck in the past. :rolleyes:

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Clever girl

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Pershing posted:

Speaking of which, do we still have a cosplay thread?

Yes

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

New Silent Hill looking weird

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

spog posted:

He lost a dual.

Both of them?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Ferrule posted:

No where does it say "everyone is welcome". It specifically says it is "for geeks" only.
Nowhere does it says 'only'.
What if they went to a sports bar and wanted them to turn on Battlebots/Drone Racing/Quidditch?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It actually says "smallpox light". I can't help trying to figure these out.

天花 means both "ceiling" and "smallpox" for some loving reason

Maybe it's like shingles ?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Kharmakazy posted:

Literally has always been used to describe figurative things. This outrage over language is what is new.
that's literally not true

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Kharmakazy posted:

It literally is. For as long as we have had a modern English language it was used that way, from Fitzgerald, Bronte, and many more well respected speakers and writers of the English language.

https://stancarey.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/literally-centuries-of-non-literal-literally/

It was meant to be a joke how 'literally' isn't 'literally'.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Besesoth posted:

What version of Vampire were you playing? VtM has always used d10s exclusively. :psyduck:

https://i.imgur.com/vbA2dYY.mp4
Quite the emotional love story:

I'm in love! I've never felt so uplifted and free....
*heart goes straight for the trash*
*then even lower in the gutter*
...oh..oh I'm feeling better now! yeah things are looking up! ZZZZAPPPP

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

and libs would be mad you assumed the gender :smug:

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Pretty bad babysitter if at no point do they even check on the baby.

Your baby poo poo itself a few hours ago and then died of SIDS, but you said not to disturb it :downs:

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Handiklap posted:

e: oh, ok, no my kid's books still say "Berenstein" weird guess i just misremembered the arms thing
Are you sure about that?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

A bunch of mogwai? Okay! :3:

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Edit NVM

The Merkinman has a new favorite as of 22:46 on Jul 12, 2020

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Data Graham posted:

I 100% should get it because I know the show and everything but it's still missing me
What's the character's name?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

At least I'm not old enough to say "I remember the Peter Gunn TV show".

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

cock hero flux posted:

american breakfast has been increasingly taken over by slightly altered deserts
That seems like a very dry and sandy breakfast.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Scholtz posted:

computer, load up celery man, please
now in "HD"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

Let's do the Y2K hysteria again, but for 2038