Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Someone goes to drink what they think is a delicious shake, they get a mouthful of ketchup. Couple of coworkers at Dairy Queen did it to me once back in the late '90's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

MagicAlex posted:

Wouldn't the victim suspect something when the cup feels very light?

Not necessarily, if you're a dumb teenager.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Yeah the CIA probably didn't use their official Facebook account to correct some random person's grammar as a joke, but that doesn't mean it isn't an amusing image.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Powaqoatse posted:

username? thread title? both??

Inside joke.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I thought you didn't get the reference, so I was trying to help :(

Here's a funny picture:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Roro posted:

True facts about animals. I laughed so hard I gave myself a headache.

Cool, welcome to 2013.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Uesugi Kenshin, one of the big Japanese warlords of the 16th century, was purportedly killed by a ninja hiding under his toilet with a spear, but there's no direct evidence and it's probably just a story someone made up after the fact.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Honestly, if an animal is too stupid to support itself, you should probably just let it die. Like pandas. Pandas deserve to go extinct.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Very few things make a person angrier than someone else liking a comedian that they don't. Doubly so if that comedian is an outspoken woman.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Slime posted:

But we're a country not a state!

You are a state by the proper definition of such.

state
steɪt
noun
the particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time.
"the state of the company's finances"
synonyms: condition, shape, situation, circumstances, state of affairs, position; More
a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.
"Germany, Italy, and other European states"
synonyms: country, nation, land, sovereign state, nation state, kingdom, empire, republic, confederation, federation, body politic, commonwealth, power, world power, superpower, polity, domain, territory; More

Finally, my International Relations degree is good for something other than teaching English in Asia.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

:vince:

This didn't get NEAR enough love.

Probably because it's been posted before, but I'm glad you get to experience it for the first time.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Absolutely nobody gives a gently caress if comedian A told the same joke that comedian B did. This is 100% mid-30's white male internet misanthropes screaming "I don't like [popular thing]" into the void.

Here's a funny picture.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hell, same.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's Botnik Studios again.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

funmanguy posted:

Something awful is just mile after mile kilometer after kilometer of the stupidest hills to die on.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's the Randaconda vs Guy Goodbody throwdown we all knew was coming eventually.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Are High Femmes like High Elves?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That's a great cat, trying to save its owner from making a terrible decision to drink Budweiser.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

My mom used to work in a bunch of small-town nursing homes in SE Minnesota and people kept giving her lutefisk, that's pretty much the same thing, right?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Independence Day rules because it came out when I was 12. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. Not enough to save the sequel though. Plus all the weird Chinese product placement.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Comptroll The Forums posted:

*in a very CSI voice* Zoom and enhance. ENHANCE! Yes, there, in his eye I see a reflection of the piss tape!

Boy you sure owned all of us not cool enough to not care about anything.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Bored posted:

Wait...what? Bourdain suicided?

Sorry you had to find out here and not the meme thread like everybody else.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

anatomi posted:

I apologize, I should've kept my filthy notions to myself. Sometimes I lash out at my surroundings. I believe this stems from a lack of father figures in my childhood. I'm very sorry if I hurt any of you.

<3
8=======D~~~

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

...okay, I guess? Sorry to piss on the Loss Appreciators Local 419 charter in the middle of reading the morning minutes or whatever, golly gosh fellas!

Couple of salty idiots here pissed that everyone didn't immediately agree with them.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

In the Mouse of Madness.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It keeps happening!

https://twitter.com/IDEOTVPod/status/1007348474088570880?s=19

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

She went to the premier of the Warcraft movie in full cosplay despite the fact that she wasn't actually in the movie.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

I have questions regarding that last part.

Mostly is this referencing sticking a q-tip up your dick? Because you really shouldn't.

He's just sounding out opinions.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I own myself daily but nobody considers me a local landmark.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

how what feels?

Sometimes I swear you're actually a bot programmed to almost, but just not quite, understand human humor.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh wow, this brings me back to my time in the Peace Corps. "You'll get very familiar with your own butthole" the volunteers that had already been in country a year told us in training. Those toilets are especially great for the 40% of your time in country when you have diarrhea.

EDIT: The cistern also serves as a handy mosquito breeding ground in case you were running out or worried that you were going to be the one guy who didn't get dengue.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Old Story posted:

I've led a life of privilege and what is the situation with this... Toilet? What is the scoop for. What's happening

That's how you shower.

e: and flush, but I would think that would go without saying.

Moon Slayer has a new favorite as of 04:15 on Aug 5, 2018

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The MSJ posted:

It's also how you wash your butt after using the toilet.

Trust me, I remember. Always appreciate your indoor plumbing, folks. Half the world uses facilities like in that picture, or worse.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Dungeon Ecology posted:

wut up fellow RPCV

i was in the former soviet union so no dengue but i definitely pooped in a lot of concrete holes

:respek:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

How do you have a college with only 2000 students? My graduating high-school class had more people than that.

lol my graduating high school class was 60 students, almost all of whom I had been in class with since kindergarten.

Anyway, content:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Besesoth posted:

"Duck Duck Gray Duck" is the variant of "Duck Duck Goose" played in Minnesota, because Minnesotans have a lot of Scandinavian ancestry and the original Swedish game was "Anka Anka Grå Anka".

I didn't know anybody called it "Duck Duck Goose" until I was in my 30's.

e: I also didn't realize that nobody else used "hot dish" until I was in my 20's.

Moon Slayer has a new favorite as of 03:55 on Aug 15, 2018

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

I know that I've made some posts not everyone likes, and posted some pictures not everyone finds funny. But I'm begging you all, please watch this with the sound on. Put aside your feelings for what I've done in the past and trust me, just this once, that this video is worth your time.

https://twitter.com/Monochromemutt/status/1030851813921054720

The extremely rare Guy Goodbody pro-click. It's like finding a unicorn.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh hey, I've been on that road. It's even more terrifying in winter when the trees have no leaves so you can look straight down a thousand-foot-drop from your bus window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Chunt, nooooooo!