Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The Bedazzled Letter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

don't you wish you had something to pursue with that fervor, though?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that whole image is player 5.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

please make pcos bill mod so he can clean this place up.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

buncha weirdos, i say.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you will NOT consider your choices naughty naughty!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

look, we all have our differences, but this is a meme that can save lives.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my cats are so lazy they won't even look at a spider that crawls over their drat feet. consider yourself lucky to have a hunter with such conviction.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm really taken by mr rortugal

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i have appreciated the picture each time. it stands on its own.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

prove them wrong! (no don't)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

missing a photo of a sad looking man ruminating on how it came to this

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

seems like yall never watched frasier as kids, otherwise you'd have the sophisticated taste to get those jokes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if he pays hourly, it must be a hell of a long song.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my fifth child will be named "garbage", because that's the only thing I have ever produced.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

not a very cool or edgy thing to say friend.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if no one makes use of our right to drink dog cum, the government will take it away.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

does your grandmother “troll” you with lame email forwards

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dang, who says the new nancy is an improvement

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The Bloop posted:

It's an infinite improvement over Gilchrist, not yet an improvement over Bushmiller, and probably never will be.

honestly the new nancy strips that aren't about social media are v funny to me, while the ones that are are at least about normal funny pages mediocrity

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jim halpert was a trash human who refused to interact with the world in a real way for fear of being hurt

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

promoted by who, the brain music lobby?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ha! good one

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lol if you believe mr dangerfield ever had the flexibility needed to suck himself off. please consider the facts, pyf sheeple.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a photo of Rappin' Rodney moments before performing the solitary mambo:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a real man of the people, drat

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

well thanks jackass. you’ve just made the world that much less magical.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

there is enough boring verbose rap in the world without a bunch of nerds waxing their moustaches and derbies to talk about jules verne. what is wrong with you people.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

accessories are for closers

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i have a bidet bro, he always holds my hand when the time comes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

just get your nipples and penis tattooed as well, you coward. you're 95% of the way there!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this sounded like a real good argument, then after 8 seconds i remembered what words mean.

then after another 8 seconds i realized this is a newspaper comic joke posted on the wide wide web.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

cartoons are for children. seems like everyone itt needs to grow up.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Jamesman posted:

You could just take it at face value and find it funny how one Twix is longer than the other for seemingly no good reason. I get that there's more to take away from that picture, but I just thought it was funny without that. But I'll try to post images that aren't racially suggestive in the future. :)

lol you post some basic rear end racist poo poo, try to play innocent, then get mad about the blandest poster in the thread. how about you think about your own miserable life before railing against the Tapioca of Posting.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i've always appreciated your posts in this thread, but this is the best.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

So a surprising number of women have been harassed while running? I'm not seeing how they're wrong.

it is not surprising, it has been going on for ages. that is why the dictionary is mocking the news website for the clueless headline.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

B Too, Washington DC.

this is clearly a ploy by Big Hemorrhoid Cream.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Firos posted:

What? Why the gently caress are people eating turpentine? :psyduck:

instead of falling down this rabbit hole, why don't you send $10 to the red cross and go to bed early?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

me. please do not stare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah, this is bullshit. Hank works at Jeans West.

to be fair, he did used to sell tractors.