Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I appreciate that joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

sneakyfrog posted:

an emory cloth and some water based lube and you'll be golden friend.

I read this at first as "golden fried" and was wondering if I've missed out on a new piece of tasty slang but no, turns out I'm just illiterate.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
What I always found weird was how yellow cats are mostly male. Like only 20% of yellow cats are female. I wonder why that is.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Guy Goodbody posted:

Calm down dude. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying it sounds not true. It could be the most true thing ever, but no amount of science can make "all yellow cats are boys and all black cats are girls" sound like something seriously said by someone above the age of 8.

So what's your point then? That sometimes things that are real seem unreal to someone who doesn't know about them? So what about that? Do some reading if it sounds so strange.

From the Cat Coat Genetics Wikipedia page

Ta-dah!

Rat Patrol has a new favorite as of 00:39 on Dec 16, 2017

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Thank you, that was beautiful.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

biracial bear for uncut posted:

This article about Ready Player One sums it up pretty well.

That's pretty much it.

There is more in the article but the whole thing is basically one big cluster-gently caress.

The fantasy of the jobless thank

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Fake: Christians don't listen to Amy Grant anymore, she had a divorce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Zzulu posted:

Everything about The Room is real

Everything about it seems fake until you see it. It's amazing. Also, where's your avatar from? It's rad