Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
"She may have HIV"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
That's the most British thing I've seen.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Frush posted:

Ok, I've squinted at that one enough. What am I missing? The lady has a long neck, or some innuendo about carpet and laid?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Guy Goodbody posted:

A horse using a stick to scratch another horses rear end

Horse tools.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Now I want some erotic literature written by a computer.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I wonder what the history books will tell about our time in 2217.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Trump should bring back manual weaving jobs.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/EhykyLK.jpg

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

MisterBibs posted:

Wasn't the case with a lot of those things that the monks who drew them never really saw them in person (being cloistered or otherwise not really wandering around), so they just had to go off what people said they looked like?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

bobjr posted:

This doesn't have such a funny ending though.

Can I get this narrated by Werner Herzog?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

nerdz posted:

faceapp owns

Is there a faceapp thread? I think there should be.

(Not going to make one myself) :effort:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Those animal mix-ups remind me of the first time I heard of SA.

https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/animal-anomalies/1/

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Say Nothing posted:

It's the wurst.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

MausoleumExtremist posted:

I'd let her give me the ol' salty pork hoof

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being hosed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I hosed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest loving I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, loving in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your oval office, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s oval office. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your oval office is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Didn't Han gently caress a giant weasel princess in one of those godawful EU books?

Just make a movie about that.

And Chewie is his son?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

syscall girl posted:

Take-off and nuke the site Finland from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
If a dog wore pants...

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
What a bunch of clowns.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Brewmaster posted:

Anyone have any funny olympics pictures? I'm trying to get psyched for the opening ceremony.

Finnish team's hotel room:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Brocktoon posted:

Is this from this year or from Sochi? After the hilarity of Sochi, this year as been pretty light for Olympic disasters. By this time before Sochi we had a huge dump of picture of terrible building.

It's this year.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

The cops hate us for our freedom!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

At least it's not other way around.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Doctor Malaver posted:

You mean husky ejaculating into socks and husband eating them and making GBS threads them out OR husband making GBS threads into socks and then husky eating them and ejaculating?
Yes

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Here's a story
https://www.thedodo.com/in-the-wild/hairless-opossum-dobby-wildlife-refuge-florida
An opossum with alopecia.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
rear end-atar must be pretty great since they're showing it on three different channels at the same time.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I'm so poor I eat only bark bread.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

I heard Trump hired prostitutes to pee on that seat.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

PaulBearer posted:

Unrelated, the Finnish 1080-pack:

Bonus: Stores aren't allowed to give quantity discount for alcohol so you don't even save any money by buying that much.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Solice Kirsk posted:

How the gently caress does that work? Might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. So one beer costs as much as if you buy 30?
You can't sell six pack that's cheaper than 6 separate beers.

Perhaps I used a wrong term?

IMO it's a good law since when I grab few beers I don't need to feel like I'm doing a bad deal compared to a 24-pack.

Kennel has a new favorite as of 19:55 on Mar 15, 2018

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

mds2 posted:

How tall is it?

500 m/1600 ft
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
:nws: just to be sure...
https://i.imgur.com/GLOhjsj.mp4

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Huh, he learned even worse way to draw teeth.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Ban this sick goon for posting dead puppies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!