Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

ThatGirlAtThatShow posted:

Don't forget this one!

I have no idea how to imbed an image, sorry, I read the instructions but apparently got my dick stuck in the ceiling fan anyway...

What a thrill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

John Murdoch posted:

Better a water dog than an up dog. :mrgw:

what's an up dog?

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008
it's good to know there's someone out there looking out for it. A ward of Warcraft, if you will.

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

APPARATUS FOR FACILITATING THE BIRTH OF A CHILD BY CENTRIFUGAL FORCE

pat. no. 3,216,423

The Gravidtron

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

What about keeping a noisy lovely soulless bird... for decades.

Decades and decades.

your mom had some interesting thoughts on the subject when I brought up the idea of you finally moving out.

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008
If you believe that, I've got a bridge in Denver to sell you

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

Happy to see the flying Graysons' youngest member doing well

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

ultrafilter posted:

Leprechaun outfit.

Wings and a bow and arrow for Valentine's Day (also works for veterans day if someone you knew fought in the bone war)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008
Someone inform Apollo the parrot!