Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Laserjet 4P posted:

EVERY NIGHT BEFORE FOOD ONCE DAILY TO BE TAKEN FOUR TIMES I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TAB INTO MY MOUTH. ITS MERCILON AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES A DAY THREE TIMES A DAY EVERY THREE TIMES DAILY ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CVS. I DO EVERY MOVE TAKE ONE TAKE TWO TAKE THREE ONE OR TWO AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME GP BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY POPPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS ESTROGEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Yeah why would you write about things that interest kids to get kids reading?!

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
The music version of MLP in Auschwitz

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Who What Now posted:

It'd be easier to list what wasn't a lie.

1)

At least Otto the octopus seems to be real :kimchi:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96476905

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Knormal posted:

Yeah but who are you going to get to take your old beater?

I don't think he's getting a hand transplant as well..

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

The Bloop posted:

Turned out to be further evidence that goons often have a chanesque ability to label perfectly normal looking people as unfuckably hideous.

It's just the personality that makes us ugly...

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

To be fair the lobstrosities keep prattling on about it too, it's pretty saucy gossip in the megaverse

Jordan Peterson fans?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I ... haven't seen that anywhere. Granted I don't exactly follow him other than watching clips of Fool Us every once in a while on YouTube

Their Vegas show was still one of the best things I've seen live, but that was years ago, and Teller was very chatty after

Nah, he's just saying that's what he looks like in each of the photos.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

rodbeard posted:

Years later Hoffman said it was just an excuse because he was actually just partying at Studio 54 every night.

Well yeah if I was owned for being a dweeb I'd change my story too

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

ultrafilter posted:

Source if you need the joke spelled out.

And what if you need it spelt out in crayon?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
What's the banananana problem?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

russia rn

e,c:

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: it's your fuWuneral

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Nah that's too long, be more likely enbo

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I find it hard to believe that Shapiro is down pitched anything

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Sally posted:

not that i am aware of. he just isnt getting a lot of big roles. bit stuff like a part in super troopers 2 or Harley Quinn

He was also in Loudermilk which was a good character for him

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Hempuli posted:

(Just in case: if you read the letters on each board separately, you get carBonara, spaGhetti, panNetone. Why are they like that? :iiam:)

Some more:

I like how the green letters are cut off on the right so it looks like it's an exclamation mark

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Edit: Wrong thread
Edit edit: not wrong thread

upsidedown posted:

They got Harold Holt instead. Got confused by the HH on the Speedos.

sick of Applebees has a new favorite as of 14:43 on Apr 21, 2023

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

lol dabstep

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Ugh, how could they not have gone with Gallum

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Relyssa posted:

they kept trying to find the real post button but they were all stickers

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Goddamn seppos, it's ykmv

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Data Graham posted:

It makes you sound like a berk

Well we all know that for Americans that's the sound a dog makes

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I'm ashamed to admit it took me until yesterday to fully understand the thread title

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Be better with sound though

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Indecisive posted:

Great I can't wait to read this 5 page debate about what percentage of movies is worse and there were no bad movies in the 80s those are just "B" movies why no I don't know what the B stands for

The B is for Baller

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

Never forget that the director of Lifeforce is also the same guy that gave us The Texas Chan Saw Massacre.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Uwu, I hope Texas-Chan notices me.

I was thinking more it'd be a 4 Chan version which would be... uhhh I'm not sure I want to think about it any more

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

What annoys me the most about this pic is how they misspelled "Expect" in number 4. Dumbarse suffragettes.

Did they, or are they just saying to not allow exceptions for their partners

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Elissimpark posted:

I wish I lived in the time line where a better band got Wes Borland.

Well he did have his own side project

YouTube link to Big Dumb Face - Duke Lion Fights the Terror

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Firemen are children's heroes so Tesla targets them for that

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

The text of this furvivef if you are interefted.

https://www.horntip.com/html/books_&_MSS/1700s/1730s_bog-house_miscellany/part_1_3rd_edition_(HC)/index.htm

Starts off strong with one about a friar eating rear end.

What's a srier?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

They Might Be Giants Behind The Music Episode Lacks Sex, Drugs

It’s short so I’ll just c/p it

The Onion posted:

NEW YORK–The new They Might Be Giants episode of VH1's Behind The Music is devoid of sex and drugs, sources reported Monday. "Man, we haven't had that much trouble finding something juicy since the 'Weird Al' episode," VH1 senior vice-president Bill Flanagan said. "We can almost always hit paydirt with a band's groupies, but in They Might Be Giants' case, they're all 31-year-old computer programmers." The They Might Be Giants episode largely focused on keyboardist/accordionist John Linnell's harrowing early-'90s addiction to Tetris.

I get what they're going for (sexless nerd losers), butI'm not sure why they're referring to the band as computer programmers as if it lessens the likelihood of them being sex pests.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Jesus Christ I hope that guys ok

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
If I knew that's what they do to make horses do that silly walk AND knew the guitar player was the person who did that poo poo to the horse, then I wouldn't care so much, but I have my doubts as to his involvement there

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Also

Garrand posted:

Poor freckles, thought of amps and died

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Is it because they're not craft beer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Dillbag posted:

Do what my friend Warren did and tell your parents and your brother's family "Happiness" when they ask what movie they should watch for Christmas.

I remember about 18 years ago a religious (fairly sheltered) Seventh Day Adventist acquaintance asked for some films to watch and I recommended Requiem for a Dream saying that it was a good view into what drugs do to your life.

Needless to say I'd forgotten some (most) of the scenes from the movie and they didn't ask me for recommendations after that.