Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

cyberia posted:

Prodromal schizophrenia

peace

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Kanye looks so sad

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Gromit posted:

My school librarian got me into Asimov and Harry Harrison, and had loads of art books like Barlowe's Guide to Extraterrestrials and a few of those other pseudo-realistic alien guide books. Lots of classic 70s and 80s scifi art. As a kid I loved those books that told you how those alien's innards worked.
That and crashed spaceships.

As you can imagine, I wasn't into sports or girls.

But my ex bought me this for Christmas, presumably as a hint:

Perhaps you can help me find a book that haunted me as a child. It was sort of like that derelict spaceship book but it had a skeleton in an space suit with the cracked helmet, maybe he was on a desert planet half covered or something.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Thank you

drat

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

This is what the alt-right believes

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

another artist insert I see

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Shrapnig posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

Dude was a first responder during 9/11 and twerked during the Pride Parade while on duty.

He's more of a man, regardless of who he fucks, than anyone posting in this thread.

Go back to Tumblr.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

owl city is the singer every 12 year old girl loves

that is a black person not anime

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Johnny Aztec posted:

Okay but is that guy Owl City or what
I'm sorry I don't hang around 12 year old girls or keep up with their current likes/dislikes.

its him

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

lol if you don't have your website shut off after a quota has been reached

amateur hour

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

good luck taking money out of bitcoin

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

plain blue jacket posted:

Someone explain this obsession with cuckoldry please

Every time you see a woman who is not having sex with you at that moment, you are being cucked by reality itself

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Those demons actually look pretty happy

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Harvey Mantaco posted:

PCOS Bill you're a real stinker.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

remember when superman gives someone a lobotomy

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I mean llamas do have eggs, lots of them. They just aren't particularly famous for them.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

burexas.irom posted:

Goons, get ready for some :siren:comedy gold:siren: in the next few replies!

I always learn news from the Funny Pic / meme thread

sigh

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jamesman posted:

Back in your youth, Pokemon looked like this.

Pokemon was always weird and had some oddly poo poo things about it we ignored. Now we've moved past Pokemon and haven't kept up so everything seems weird and oddly poo poo because we've lost our attachment to it.

Pikachu loving talks now.

Edit: Funny pics. While I find it hilarious, people probably don't wanna see hentai of Mr. Mime eating out Ash's Mom's rear end in a top hat, so here have a picture of the last thing you see before you die instead.

Ash's mom hosed Mr.Mime

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

:orb:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

Interesting that your boss goes there as a first guess.

We're glad you are finally getting tested but they don't do it underwater...

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Who's Wally and what did he do with Waldo?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I was at a strip club in Winnipeg and saw a stripper dance to a nu-metal cover of behind blue eyes. It was odd.

Was it CLUB 3D?

I saw one that stripped to Smashing Pumpkins

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ready Player One is proof that Something Awful could crowd source a book and somehow manage to get Christopher Nolan to direct the movie adaptation staring a Foreverial nude Tom Hardy.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

It's fake

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Big Foot is actually a Reptilian wearing an ape costume which is why he never shows up on Infrared cameras

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Hi yes I’m a 37 year old with a flat brim hat no I’m not having a midlife crisis why do you ask

Dude stopped growing mentally 20 years ago

He'll never even have a quarterlife crisis

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Pick posted:

Yeah sadly a lot of the actual info in that post is not factually accurate.

Yeah the wearing rings on certain areas to signify sexual preference always seems like STDH like there was some underground gay scene rulebook.

Like wouldn't it be easier to just ask someone what their preference was instead of making a bizarre code, especially if you were already at a gay rave?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

lmao at black trump

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3dCWbH5Kg

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Tears for Fears posted:

They’re funny pictures. They don’t need to be sanitized for your consumption or anyone else’s.

2000s: I get shot IN SCHOOL

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

It takes a long time to arrest white collar criminals

Look at how long scandals like watergate took

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

They are new-age parents, but the children aren't autistic. Mostly normal children but the parents want them to be special soo much they just jumped on the label the moment it was invented.

"My kid doesn't respect authority! He's going to lead the world into the new age"

Actually most of the time it's more these parents who have undiagnosed mental illnesses

e: oh and I forgot that they even came up with an upgraded version, the "crystal children", so the parents who claimed their kids are indigo are now conflicted because a better, more powerful version of the magical child exists. It was a good marketing idea to sell even more books after the first fad

Maybe this short video will enlighten you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZlURnXyXY

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

:tinfoil:

Peggle is actually making hidden phone calls to the master Peggle headquarters and they keep you on the call and record whatever you are doing

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Goddamn, someone else who's actually seen TUGS :stare:.

I actually quite liked TUGS, I wish there'd been more of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mjBaVT9RF0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

God bless that insane Alligator Tug :patriot:.

I'll see your American knockoff and raise you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM-TbGzy194
Realtalk though, the setbuilding in that show was actually pretty impressive. Nevermind that they got to play with pyrotechnics in several episodes.

It's a Canadian knock-off which I fell I need to apologize to you for your error