Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Are y'all really so clueless that you do not realize that those movies are all remakes of movies that came out at roughly the same time in the 90s, or are y'all being snarky because you feel threatened that someone would poke fun at a 90s nostalgia cash grab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Did you say half the decade because five years sounded to small?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Accretionist posted:

How am I suppose to know you think the 90s were all one year or something, you dirty little zygote

And none of those are 90s nostalgia. One's anime and two target kids who weren't even alive in the 90s.

They were all out within four years of each other. When you get older you will realize that four years is not a very long time.

I know they are targeted towards children, that is why I assumed goons would be excited about them.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

Have you ever even been near a physical theater? No movie has ever in the last 40 years been held over one year, let alone four. No wonder everyone was clueless about your "funny" post about a marquee displaying remakes for films so broadly apart, one having been originally released in the west on home video...

I didn't post it, poo poo lord. I just got it. The joke was not that they were literally all out at the same exact time in the 90s, it was that Hollywood is continuing to churn out remakes.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I am a super thrifty person but thrift store underwear skeeves me out

Edit:
Shiver me skivvies

I call in to question the wholesomeness of any thrift store that even has an underwear section.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I'm just providing a reasonable argument.

:goonsay:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

TrustmeImLegit posted:

As you get more seniority you have to do fewer and fewer handjobs, regardless of your skill. Its pretty unfair.

in 95 we tried to get new handjob cream, there were scabs everywhere

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Being afraid of soda because it has acid in it is like not eating foods because they have "chemicals." It just shows a lack of understanding of basic science (and science terms).

(Also, you should avoid soda because of all the sugar, you fat gently caress)

I'm pretty sure the original poster was just trying to shame soda drinkers and get a nice smug high, like yourself.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Johnny Aztec posted:

Except that "sword" is just pathetic.

please tell us what sword would be better and post a picture of yourself with one

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Sexual Aluminum posted:

What's more amazing is how they are able to put costumes on dogs. Most dogs hate dress up time.

They actually grew the dogs inside the costumes.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm sure the goon millionaires in the UK would pick up her philanthropic slack

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Chitin posted:

If we had an American monarchy maybe people would feel like we had the "attending lots of parades and squinting at disasters" functions of government covered and the President wouldn't be expected to do all that poo poo and could spend that time governing.

No, no, keep him busy doing anything but governing

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Picking out a ring for his sweetie pie

It's a Real Doll

:(

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

Not everyone is a weird sperg that saves videos and memes "just in case" they become relevant in a conversation. I mean, search bars exist for a reason...

Who what now's gimmick is to pretend to be super super dense in order to shame people

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Funny pictures 2.0/r/iamverysmart

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

is this thread now for AUG stuff too since that thread got closed?

I'll allow it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

rock2much posted:

I don't get it. Is it the demon thing about to attack you?

I knew someone would post this, as if it wasn't obvious what is happening.

Like, it's a giant monster behind him, literally in mid swing.

Now cue "sorry I don't play games all day / I don't own a TV."

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lol, jesus Christ they pick their own quotes

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

You should preach on the subway zesty

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Wait, so what's so bad about it?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

And just like everyone else who's mad on the internet you're not going to do poo poo about it.

How did you get ahold of your mom's credit card?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

oh my god lol anything spent on anything he doesn't like was raided from the fight against terrorism

edit: woops this isn't the idiot trump thread

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'd like jastiger to weigh in on this damning evidence that the Midwest is more brain hosed than the South

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah, also gently caress the ocean

guess I won't be sleeping tonight

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Doctor Malaver posted:

Post that poo poo in schadenfreude, not here.

:jerkbag:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

canyoneer posted:

He's not even doing the classic cannon pose where you straddle the back and pretend the barrel is your penis tho what is she embarrassed about?

This is Larry David we're talking about here

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

holy poo poo that's terrible

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I've seen this strip many times over the years, and I just now realized scorpy is crying and doesn't just have weird eyes.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

That is one weird looking garment

Looks like some kind of giant girdle she fashioned into an outfit

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

blood in the water

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Pretty sure a satellite phone would inherently have GPS

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

Chaotic Good is a person that is willing to break the rules if they think what they're doing is for the greater good, or if the existing rules are considered wrong. See: Robin Hood, Dirty Harry, Martin Luther King, Jr.

They are the epitome of "The ends justify the means."

p sure that's neutral good

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I like to think I would have told anyone who tried to draft me into the Confederate army to gently caress off and started a successful insurgency

Seriously, I really like to think that. It makes me feel really good about myself

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

null_pointer posted:

I don't know what's worse -- the fact that Bill is constantly making GBS threads unfunny off-content stuff throughout the whole forum to try and make up for his fragile ego, or the fact that we respond to it.

wow, how has nobody thought of this before???

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

sirbeefalot posted:

You might be looking for Amanda Chantal Bacon?

couldn't make it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah, emus were a fad here in Texas for a little while in the 90's. I don't know why, because the meat sucks, the eggs suck, and they're relatively dangerous. The gently caress are they useful for?

We still have an intact severed emu leg laying around we use to make kick-rear end dinosaur tracks in the mud.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

My grandpa tried to skin an emu and cure the hide, but they're so fuckin oily and greasy that it would never dry out. There isn't enough salt in the world for it. The board he pinned the hide to was completely soaked through with bird grease.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah he will always be the Encino man guy to me

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah he's not that great. the only standup that still makes me laugh is Chappelle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Andy Dick was hilarious on Newsradio. He's a trash human being, though. Perhaps we should specify when we are comparing someone to Andy Dick the person as opposed to Andy Dick the sometimes-OK comedic actor. Jim Gaffigan does not deserve the former, as far as I know.

maybe we should specify when we're talking about comedians' personal lives instead, because that's what nobody gives a poo poo about