Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

LifeSunDeath posted:

Love the very well known trolls on SAforums.com. Why is there not some altright forum that they cant go off to and JO on crystals or whatever.

r/altright got shut down for hate speech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

Okay, question. Maybe I don't know how to read a family tree correctly, or maybe I don't know enough Sonic lore, but it looks like the Knuckles line of descent has pairs of male Echidna producing heirs. So... how does that work?

Edit: Oh wait, does it go bottom to top? That would make sense, but isn't the opposite of how a family tree usually goes?

Yeah the chart's upside down, the pair of male Echidna is two brothers I guess

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Theres a shedload of these comics by the same artist

By all means don't link to them or even mention the name of the artist

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

How is that a benefit, when the alternative is "planes flies over, then everyone is blowed the gently caress up"?

There’s a difference between “we might die when a plane is overhead” and “we might die at any time because a plane flew overhead one time”

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

TPUSA are the idiots that wore diapers and waved baby toys around to protest the existence of safe spaces, so yeah I completely believe that could be a real TPUSA video.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

DandyLion posted:

This is someone from an impoverished desert nation isn't it?

Only part of the US is an impoverished desert nation.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Calling her a pro athlete is like calling somebody that self-published their 10-book series about how their cats are secretly princesses a professional author.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Even domesticated pigs can be scary. Apparently it's a disturbingly common problem for pig farmers to get eaten by their pigs.

Pigs will eat drat near anything and go feral at the slightest provocation. Or even slightest opportunity, it seems. It's like they're actively looking for a reason to gently caress up everything alive they can get near.

They're smart too. Apparently it's really, really difficult to eradicate feral pig populations because any traps you dream up only work once.

A good trap only needs to work once

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Skyline chili is trash garbage and they are trying to play an awful prank on you.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Aleph Null posted:

Have you tried Cinnamon in your chili? It sounds like it would be a nice compliment to some mild / medium spices. gently caress, I might try it.

I have and it’s awful.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Then there was the movie that was a follow-up to the original series where a portal is opened to the real world and actual Nazis show up

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

The universe balances this out by braining Tula Tequila with liquor bottles

Yeah assaulting women is pretty great.

Isn’t that about when she started going really bonkers into Nazis and paranoid conspiracies?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Oh awesome, this is the worst.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Meanwhile Huoy Phong Foods doesn't advertise and they're the top of the game because people actually like sriracha sauce.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Ferrule posted:

That's more wrong than being a "nazi".

Pretend I screenshotted this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Shifty Nipples posted:

I never considered that but it makes so much more sense than "your phone can make the plane fall out of the sky". That is, a cellphone causing communications interference.

That also isn't the case, otherwise they'd have to make it so there aren't any cell towers within miles of any airports. The amount of power a phone puts out is nothing compared to a tower.

Also they use different frequencies for all of that stuff for a reason.