Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Looks like some kind of pastry

:captain-america-saying-i-understood-that-reference:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Here's the actual tweet, if you happen to want to see an endless stream of reaction gifs in the replies

https://twitter.com/kristiyamaguchi/status/843849542562865153

I mean, seriously, they just go on and on

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 03:38 on Mar 23, 2017

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Memento posted:

http://i.imgur.com/rRT3mkL.mp4

What the gently caress Japan.

What the gently caress.

Yeah, this segment of the annual Gaki "Don't Laugh" show has become particularly repetitive over the last few years. This was probably the only unique part for this year. After that, it was the same-old contest where they fill two participants' asses with compressed air, then have them try to hold in their farts while armwrestling. It's kind of depressing that they've be become so formulaic.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Terraria is a really good game

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

PaulBearer posted:

You mean, like liver, heart and kidneys? Yeah, 100% agree.

Could someone post a loving picture or two from time to time?

What's so funny about Bruce Willis? :confused:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

On the one hand, that's a nice and simple programmer joke. On the other, a Magic Number. I'm torn.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

It's the final shot of the legs flopping down that sells it. Also, I want to know why Mr or Ms Plaidpants was on the floor the whole time.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Bart Fargo posted:

I love this, so very much.

Me too! Thank you Zamboni!

In my head canon, the title of the movie actually is "Hilarious African Action Movie (2015)"

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

cnut posted:

Aww, he thinks he's people!

Okay, that's a very racist thing to say about that driver

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Who What Now posted:

What's the difference between the versions?

Not sure, but my guess is that if you buy both, you can stick your hand in one case and it'll come out the other?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

a kitten posted:

That dude and his neural network stuff is the greatest thing.

It's hard to link all the examples on mobile, here's the site
http://lewisandquark.tumblr.com

e: oh god, scroll down to Story Titles, I can't seem to copy the text from stupid tumblr's app right now.

Thank you so much for this. I'm a lazy Sunday away from googling every one of those band names to see if they actually exist.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I don't care that you have leaked copies of GoT S7, please don't post spoilers for the rest of us

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
He might also be the Crane God!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I think mentioning anime is the text equivalent of mentally-handicapped-man-kicks-child-and-is-punched-by-father.gif

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Ever stop to think about how weird / huge those guys must be to for those suits to fit? I mean, it's not like there's a little tiny dude in there pulling levers to move the arms and legs, right?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Well, space marines are all genetically engineered giants, not humans at all.

No kidding? Well, I learned something today. Thanks!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

edgy dunk best dunk

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

People enjoying The Oatmeal in TYOOL 2017, I looked at his latest comment and he has somehow gotten worse and even more smug.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Vampire face lifts would be a goldmine!

"Alright, we're ready to take the bandages off... how'd it go? A complete success, of course! Yes, I'm afraid you'll just have to take my word for it" :3:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

All I want is for some talk show host to ambush one or both of them with that gif.

I remember seeing some internet show where they were showing memes to Goldblum and aside from the ancient "Jeffrey Goldblum is watching you poop" one, the still image of that one was among them.

EDIT FOUND IT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACM1uvluB7A

Annnd here he even mentions seeing the gif! Closest you're gonna get, I'm afraid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x7g1MzHnvE

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 22:37 on Aug 24, 2017

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
OK kids, it's 2:30! Your parents are here to pick you up!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

The Ferret King posted:

Yeah but it might be a good idea to use that same reader to see what error codes are present since it may not have illuminated for just no reason at all.

Protip right here. Wish I'd known about those connectors before, I hate vital information about the car being right there and not having access to it.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

"But, I have more than one... :("

--- or ---

"... my whole what?"

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Wait, does that mean Boy Anakin calling them "laser swords" was just because that's what Lucas thought they were called at the time?

And for content, here's a whole feature-length movie full of funny pictures!

Star Wars Uncut: Director’s Cut
https://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks/34948855

(sorry, wanted to embed Youtube but they took it down from there)

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Zil posted:

So does the wine make your penis magic or is it made from magical penises?

The latter, since the middle character means "animal penis (for consumption)" :eng101:

EDIT - bonus :eng101:
Japanese and Chinese use the same characters with different meanings, and it means "whip" in Japanese, likely leading to many Chinese people being confused about Castlevania and Indiana Jones.

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 02:15 on Nov 21, 2017

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

dumb. posted:

More like poo-tine

I'm so angry you beat me to that :mad:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

trickybiscuits posted:

Eddie Izzard, all the way

:agreed:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

You would know, Say Nothing, if you stopped by the Favorite Comics thread once in a while.

Meg, Mogg and Owl

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

I thought you were a GEP gun

FTFY

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Lobok posted:

And then he just drove off! Yelling that me and my kids were going to Hell! I hope you find him officer, he seems dangerous.

Did you catch the licence plate?

No, sorry... But you are not going to need it.

i liked this post very much

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I only saw the film once, so half of me is happy to see this again and half of me feels so stupid for not catching on sooner just by the way he looks.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I’d never seen Fury Road so that whole “WITNESSED! SHINY AND CHROME!” thing they do on imgur was so weird for me. Now that I’ve seen it, it seems almost endearing.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

oldpainless posted:

Fury Road is a goddamn masterpiece

That it is. It was one of those "everyone loves it and recommends it therefore I refuse to watch it out of spite" things

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

La Brea Carpet posted:

The best was the Amazon reviews for this product.

"I spilled this in my driveway and now my two car garage can fit 50 cars."

The actual reviews are still there, btw https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO?th=1

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Former DILF posted:

theres probably a stale moonpie sweating in a gas station right now somewhere within 2 miles of you

What a time to be alive!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

What's so funny about an Aussie birthday cake? :confused:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I have a request: Does anybody remember the picture where some guy replaced his iPhone standard icons with pictures of himself reenacting them? Like, the iPod was him listening to an iPod, the calculator was him holding a calculator, all with the same face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Samuringa posted:

I can't find it at a good quality, this image is surprising hard to come across

Yesssss! Thank you so much!