Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

That would explain why Mad Martigan was fisted to death by an Asian prostitute.

That'll be if Frank Miller cowrote it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Pookah posted:

Famously beautiful football player Cristiano Ronaldo has just been honoured by having an airport named after him and a bust put there in his honour:

I didn't realise Bioware did statues too.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Gunsafes are a thing.

But do you really think he has one?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
If your having to have Gummi vitamins your should reduce the dose anyway because you're a literal child.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
At least in the UK you can't still technically buy codine syrup over the counter in pharmacies for treatment of coughs and morphine and clay for Digestive issues.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Leon Einstein posted:

This pic was on MSN and there was an article with it talking about how "spooky" it is.

Internet journalism at its pinnacle

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Leavemywife posted:

Why the hell would Sony be able to tell Disney how to use their properties?

because spider-man

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

TontoCorazon posted:

Just lol if you're not kissing your spotter on the reg.

Lol if you don't get Enrique to kiss your spotter for you

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Jamesman posted:

Who can figure out the true meaning of my post? Enjoy!

Wow so deeply

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
If you want to hear the Joyce letters (and other delights) read out then the F Plus has you covered

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

That and never in the history of humanity has technology decreased the number of jobs available. Its called the luddite fallacy.

Unless you're​ a horse.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

That's what the strap is for. His left hand is doing gently caress all.

They often don't care about what the left is doing.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

LargeHadron posted:

I take back my comment about the capo. I hadn't been looking closely enough, and I thought his left hand was playing a chord. Looks like he's just holding it while speaking to the audience. No harm there.

I don't know who this guy is, but he looks like someone who would change his Facebook profile picture to Owen Wilson on change-your-profile-picture-to-a-famous-person-you're-the-ugly-version-of day.

He's Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson PC MP Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and a massive oval office.

Rumda has a new favorite as of 22:55 on Jun 12, 2017

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Mr Havafap posted:

that's a pretty good Dan Carlin impression

If I recall it is Dan Carlin just rearranged.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Serbian strategy at its finest

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Please just stop Clarissa was more funny BB than your posting

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

fizzymercy posted:

Because Clarissa is the ideal of child sexual abuse. That comic doesn't even remotely cover what it is actually like to be sexually abused. Frankly it is so on the nose it's painful, but not in a good way. Clarissa has an understanding that something is wrong and wants things to stop. That's an agency most abuse victims dream of. It's not realistic beyond it's moral statements. Clarissa is the superhero most abused kids wish they could have been. The realism doesn't shine until people ignore her or say she's being dramatic. It's a simplified version of what actual abuse looks like, and it makes the horror slightly relatable. It is a comic book version of a reality. Clarissa is cleansing if you're an abuse victim because she exemplifies how you want to react to your abuse. It isn't reality. It's a comic book, divorced of reality. Victims of childhood sexual abuse want to be brave and it never works out like you'd think. Clarissa makes this obvious, she's the superhero all abuse victims want.

Abuse isn't as cut and dry as the comic would make you believe. It's almost a farce in that regard. It's correct and all wrong at once.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Germansimp posted:

So that's what it looks like when the soul leaves the body.

No that's this

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Much like his posting

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Indecisive posted:

He didn't die tragically, he killed himself. Accidents are tragic, he did it on purpose.

He was a very troubled person and anyone who kills themselves is a tragic failure of society for throwing up barriers and stigma to the recognition and treatment of mental health.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Well you exist so that fits.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Data Graham posted:

*adds Doctor Jackstraw to FutureSAUsernames.txt*

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

:smith:Yeah that's about right :britain:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Memento posted:

goon old

Or you know the actual comic strip which has run basically continually since 1980.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Can some one make a Pty cool sci fi poo poo thread so we can get more of these

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Comptroll The Forums posted:

The Irish used up all their humor on Father Ted. Their not expected to be funny again until at least 2030.

This explains Mrs Brown

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Yeah they have more style in their little fingers than have in my whole body.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why are you all responding to PCOS Bill

Why aren't you banning PCOS bill?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I don't even have a guess for "female disease."

Having Opinions whilst Female.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Now imagine a world where this could be a popular live action YouTube series and weep for how bad the real world is.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

mind the walrus posted:

Just email the robot chicken guys christ

They can bring Bruce Lee and Freddie Mercury back to life?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Strudel Man posted:

The personification of that comic is begging for someone, anyone to finally let him die.

It was dead from the beginning.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
https://twitter.com/ahmeni/status/910322694834364416

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

is it because he said Van Rompuy has the charisma of a damp rag?

No it because he should have his head shoved repeatedly in a toilet and get smothered in feaces.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
I got hits for the know your meme page but with a Rick one as the header image.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Skippy McPants posted:

Didn't this cause the major schism pretty early on in the church? Like, some Christians didn't want to circumcise because it made conversion easier, but they couldn't drop the practice and still consider themselves a part of Judaism.

Paul was the first intactavist.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Zzulu posted:

On September 10, 1945, farmer Lloyd Olsen of Fruita, Colorado was planning to eat supper with his mother-in-law and was sent out to the yard by his wife to bring back a chicken. Olsen chose a five-and-a-half-month-old Wyandotte chicken named Mike. The axe removed the bulk of the head, but missed the jugular vein, leaving one ear and most of the brain stem intact.[3][4]
Due to Olsen's failed attempt to behead Mike, the chicken was still able to balance on a perch and walk clumsily. He attempted to preen, peck for food, and crow, though with limited success; his "crowing" consisted of a gurgling sound made in his throat.[3] When Mike did not die, Olsen instead decided to care for the bird. He fed it a mixture of milk and water via an eyedropper, and gave it small grains of corn

:magical:

I love it when people hear about weird poo poo for the first time.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

soylon posted:

that's not really why they do it, a lot of hormones are produced in the eyestalks in crustaceans - including those that stimulate/inhibit moulting and reproductive development. It'd be more like if aliens removed the part of our brain that allows us to make rational decisions or have inhibitions.

canyoneer posted:

So like being drunk all the time, got it.

So how would we know if they're just doing it chemically rather than surgically?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXhxFvu4I4

I know this isn't a picture. what are you going going to do. ANYONE! NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO DEFY ME

I don't think clerks is the right Kevin Smith film to mix with Korra.

It's Chasing Amy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Like many things, Australians do it better. We have the Halal Snack Pack; A shitload of different kebab meats on a shitload of chips, slathered in BBQ sauce and Garlic sauce. Best served at 2am with near-terminal alcohol poisoning on a Tuesday night.

Yeah we have that pretty much as well.