Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Hail the new blood.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

The MSJ posted:

Sounds like a place for a mighty warrior.

Yo, I appreciated the poo poo out of this.

Anyhoo,

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Post this in the cursed images thread.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

RaspberryCommie posted:

Only your professors.

:nattyburn:

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
As a Canadian, "American Cheese" is like the greatest self own though. The cheese that your country slaps their name on is the cheapest poo poo. Just call it processed cheese like normal people.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Lobok posted:

99% of a Canadian's annual cheese intake is via the bright orange Cheeto dust in boxes of Kraft Dinner so we're not one to talk.

True, I can literally see 2 boxes of KD from where I'm sitting.

Jedrick has a new favorite as of 17:42 on May 25, 2018

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
80/20 then?

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Argh as is grape! There are real sour grapes here!

Pretty sure there's a procedure they can do about this now.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Chrysophylax posted:

Last I looked into this I'd concluded that Fripp just Doesn't Understand The Internet.

I distinctly remember concluding that he views one King Crimson song being streamed as an album not being sold.

Even on Google Music there's only live albums, I'm guessing it's a similar situation on other music services. Seems like the only thing Fripp and others like him are accomplishing is ensuring their own obscurity.

Anyway:

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
Horizontal Dream-man

lol, guilty

Anyway:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
If you have ever called an ambulance or gone to the emergency room over a legal strength edible, you should be under constant supervision, high or sober.