Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Also the transporters turned some of the crew into children at one point. An important plot point, as there was one episode where the Plot Admiral of the episode was getting bugfuck old and using some super soldier drug to keep himself alive that burned him out. a Trip in a transporter set to '20 year old' would have solved that.

Transporters can
-Send you to another reality
-Merge you into a new hybrid to be killed by Janeway
-duplicate you
-make you young
-act as life suspension
-transport the last version of you that was healthy from your last medical scan
-turn you into a hologram

All these abilities are forgotten as soon as the episode is over.
http://i.imgur.com/uVGhZJX.gif

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Great, I'm Shithead Martin Luther King Jr Blvd

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Neelix was 100% a pedophile sex offender. Gets insanely jealous that Kes might talk to others, was more or less grooming her. thne, spends all his time with Naomi Wildman, once Kes is off the show. Then, leaves the ship to be with his own people.. and a 5 year old boy that took his fancy.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

When I was a kid, there were two old war series on TV. Mash, and Hogan's Heroes. One of them probably wouldn't be re-run nowadays.

And Allo Allo but that wasn't old.

MeTV
7pm MASH
10pm Hogan's Heroes

My boomer dad hates how Hogan's Heroes makes the Nazis look like fools because they were asskickers

:smith:

Edit: Jesus old reply have a picture

winterwerefox has a new favorite as of 07:16 on Oct 17, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

bike tory posted:

What am I missing here?
I got a friend who freaks out about anything teeth, mouth or eyes. I find this candy funny because of that. That's all

Milo and POTUS posted:

Your dad may be a chud

Yeah. He used to be a union president. Representing people and immigrants from all over the world in LA Harbor. Now he votes Trump because "Grab them by the pussy."

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Raptor1033 posted:

Ok, just say you're using one of these urinals and it's crowded. How do you NOT stare at another dudes junk or lock eyes with someone? Just acknowledge the awkwardness, hit the flush with your foot, and walk away?

Not gonna lie, first time I had to piss in a new school, I took a piss in one of those, while everyone else was staring at me like i was nuts. Get called into the principal's office, all that. Didnt get in trouble, cause well.. honest dumb rear end ignorance. Didnt help the urinals were around a corner, and that sink was in front of toilets.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

updated meme thing i made a couple years ago.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

There was a meme in 2018 leading to the midterms where you compared how you felt about voting in 2016, to how you felt about voting in 2018. Mostly in reaction to Trump winning because there were a lot of soft support that stayed home in 2016. It lead to a wave election in the house and a lot of state governments in 2018. A common theme was "A kitten 2016, a tiger 2018" I want to see your head on a pike as I wave to it like this was my answer to that. it summed up my feelings toward Trump and the RNC in 2016, 2018, and now 2020.

winterwerefox has a new favorite as of 09:27 on Feb 9, 2020

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Dont dox me.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Phy posted:

"No, my shirt says The Chuds, The."

No one who speaks German could be evil!

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The gently caress it isn't.

Weird speech patterns with justification can be an interesting thing. Reminded of Megamind of all things; the titular supervillain protagonist has clearly had an isolated upbringing and is mostly self-taught, and he mispronounces a lot of words because he's clearly learned them out of books rather than through conversation. (Not exactly stated, and possibly accidental, but still makes sense and happens a lot in real life)

The word "hyperbole" tripped me up all the time. Reading it and never having heard it spoken, I would internalize it as "hyper-bole" llike a giant knot on a tree, rather than "hy-per-bo-le." Literally the worst thing anyone has ever experienced!

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

With or without tongue?

AV post combo

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

This is my dog, Doggington. He gets jealous if I pet my dad's boxer Sadie and pushes her out of the way until I'm only petting him. :3:

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

https://youtu.be/A8bGwVe2tAI

My dog, Doggington, can't stand my mom's birb. I find it funny.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Wild Alaska

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Last time I did imgur roulette I ended up seeing :nms: a guy cutting his own balls off and frying them up and eating them :nms:

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

If i remember right, ALF was a nightmare to work on for the actors because the set had a ton of open trapdoors for the puppet wranglers. and looking down to watch your feet would ruin the shot when walking about.