Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I'm probably retarded, but I don't get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LogisticEarth posted:

Yeah that (often delicious) slop has been , although I could see them getting labeled as poutine by some misguided place trying to be trendy. There seems to be a large number of places "discovering" poutine down this way and trying their hand at it. Poorly most of the time.

I don’t understand why the US has such a problem figuring out poutine. Like it’s literally the simplest loving thing to make and not gently caress up, but here it’s always either a Kraft singles abomination like that picture or some froo-froo version with the wrong cheese and weird herbs on top.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Trig Discipline posted:

First time I went to Montreal I had a poutine with some sort of fancy-rear end cheese and truffles and stuff on it and it was amazing but I felt like it was also sorta missing the point of poutine.

Yeah that’s exactly what I was trying to get at. Most places outside of Canada that have tried their hand at poutine just totally miss the point, almost like they’re trying to create something they’ve only heard of but never actually had for comparison. My local Price Chopper has been carrying white cheddar curds for a while so every now and again I just whip up a batch at home when I get a craving.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dreddout posted:

Pro loving click

Understatement of the year.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hjalmar posted:

You forgot the punchline. 15 minutes later he posts

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792

I’m the 5 o’clock o’clock

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Is this the actual sign? I’ve seen it multiple times now in different pictures. There’s a Smashburger in the next town over but I haven’t been by there recently.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jamesman posted:

Which do you think will be banned in the US first: Bump stocks, AR-15s, or Tide Pods?

With any luck, teenagers.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I watched one of my dogs almost snatch a bird out of the air once. She watched it peck on the ground for a minute, did some quick trigonometry, then launched herself not at where the bird was, but where it would be when it leapt into the air to fly away. She caught tail feathers but didn’t get enough of a grip to take the bird down. Still pretty impressive imo.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gorilla Salad posted:

I generate passwords by mashing keyboards buttons with my open hand in a blank Notepad file, then tossing in a few upper case letters and symbols.

If anyone ever manages to get my passwords, I'd happily gently caress them because they're obviously a wizard and that's how you steal their power.

This is actually not as secure as it may seem. Random key presses are reasonably easy for a password cracking program to brute force. The best password is a phrase made of seemingly random actual words that don’t necessarily make sense thematically but still sort of make a sentence, with some random caps/numbers/symbols interspersed. Ex: PopeG1raffe-DontDriv3Stick!

Computers have a hard time with human nonsense.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

It’s.......beautiful

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Theris posted:

They're not really called "discount bread stores" they're usually "<Bread Company Name> Outlet Store" and they tend to be found next to the factory because most of what they sell is overproduction. It's entirely possible to live anywhere without seeing one because there's only a couple to a few even in large cities.

I had one of these in the town I grew up in in Connecticut. It was actually pretty good quality bread that sells for $4 or $5 in the grocery store but they sold their overproduction/imperfect loaves for like $2 in their own store.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

*rings bell*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Getting an IRL name change to Chuck Busterford.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

lol if you believe mr dangerfield ever had the flexibility needed to suck himself off. please consider the facts, pyf sheeple.

Maybe he had a reaaaaaalllly long dick?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BaronVonVaderham posted:

That pronunciation is such a minuscule regional thing, I've yet to encounter anyone not living there who knows it.

gently caress I'm hungry. Sadly they don't carry linguica dogs, would love to grill up a few and chuck them in a toasted bun with a bit of mustard right now.

Screw your guys. Now I have to go to the Price Choppers and get some linguica.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gromit posted:

Is there enough of both images to have it centred on their eyes and not have too much stuff cropped off?

e: I got off my lazy arse, but I don't know if it was worth the effort.

Someone needs to swap their eyes.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

We Know Catheters posted:

A girl told me once she liked the feeling of someone peeing in her

A girl once told me
She liked the feel of peepee
Splatterin the back of her love shed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I'm sorry but it peaked at Eagles of Meth Dental

Thanks. I must have missed this one the first time

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thicc Water

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Memento posted:

I started singing this to the tune of Big Enough by Kirin J Callinan and it worked pretty well until the end.

This is kind of not true. A check engine light can also mean "I've just poo poo out all my oil and you need to do something about it RIGHT THE gently caress NOW or you're not going to have a car anymore"

Anyway, funny picture

If it’s on continuously, it’s something minor. If it’s flashing, your car is about to explode.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's pretty unfair to force those dogs to react that way just for fake internet points.

If they want to keep it fair then they should stick to Marquess of Queensberry rules and punch the gently caress out of each other as equals. :colbert:
https://i.imgur.com/mp11moX.mp4

Not sure if this is actually true or not, but supposedly there’s been an uptick of dogs being returned to shelters for not being instagram cute enough. I hope it’s not true but it probably is because people are awful.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BOOTY-ADE posted:

News flash: people have always been awful & will gladly dump pets at shelters when they stop being "cute" & they realize pets are a responsibility they have to care for

Yeah for sure. Just seems an extra level of evil when you do it simply because the animal isn’t getting you enough likes. My dogs are part of our family that would need to be pried out of my cold dead hands before I gave them up so I just don’t understand how anyone could do it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I enjoyed this. Thank you for the wholesome start to my morning.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

zoux posted:

I believe the dog-sitter.

You missed the best quote:

The unidentified dog-sitter — who Keller said he learned was showering in his house when he got home — told the news station she didn't have knowledge of "bodily fluids on the couch." She added she used the lubricant to remove her keys, which were stuck in her car.
"So I ended up grabbing what I had in my car, for things, that you know, I do on my personal time," the sitter said. "I didn't think to put it back in my car."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bertrand Hustle posted:

And, you know, they just took their shirts off and filmed the whole thing because ???

She was in the shower (pet sitting is hard work) and has no knowledge of what the shirtless sweaty dudes were doing on their, you know, personal time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bobby Digital posted:

Perfect for Mountain Dew.

Diet Coke

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
None of those pictures have anyone else hanging out at the Liberty Hangout :smith:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vietnamwees posted:

Hell, I'd go to this Coachella lineup just for Fanch and Ben Sex.

I’ve heard the Bootleg Tims and Billions of Mario put on a hell of a show

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hihohe posted:

Anglos may I have some loot. (I dont know how to put accents on Os on my phone.)

Bröther, Viking Cat doesn’t ask for lööt.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Whoever did that otter be ashamed of themselves :colbert:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Trigger warning that poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:popeye:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is there still a blessed pictures thread? I took a scroll through both GBS and PYF and couldn’t find it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thanks friend!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah I did. I dunno maybe I’m just missing them. :shrug:

Tap the user name

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lizard Combatant posted:

What the actual gently caress Aldi?!

I used to buy these for my dog when he was a puppy :(

It’s just a rabbit butt.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The real Dark Souls starts here

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Humble request for more Classics memes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cyrano4747 posted:

Its a common spelling error. Loose and lose have different vowel sound’s, but their both long-o sound’s, and English often spell’s long-o's with double o's. Say "coo" "too" and "lose" out loud and you'll hear it. Meanwhile "loss" has a totally different vowel but its spelled one letter off from "lose."

Basically english spelling is hosed up and anything involving vowel’s is super hosed. This language desperately need’s some diacritic’s.

edit: talking more or less neutral broadcast-grade American accent’s. I dunno what the scot’s or texas panhandle are doing maybe the spelling make’s sense if you are one of those west virginian’s with an almost-Elizabethan accent.