Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Aside from a nutritionist warning about the dangers of food coloring and gelatin (wtf?)

That's like a toothologist telling you to rinse your mouth with piss every morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Woke Santa's sled, pulled by flying geindeer making 15$/h.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Powaqoatse posted:

gently caress you

unions are good for everyone and if you disagree youre either dumb as dirt or rich as gently caress

How the hell do you take someone saying unions made poo poo jobs less poo poo as being negative?

Oh you agree with me?

Well gently caress you you idiot!

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I feel like teeth in pizza is on par with pineapple in being weird and gross

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Just Offscreen posted:

But they pretty obviously rhyme perfectly, I thought.

I'm sorry for your lorse.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

spog posted:

And yet when I leave my dandruff on Carol's desk, not only does it not attract her, but I get summonsed to HR again.

You're attracting HR instead. You need to leave your dandruff in the HR office to attract Carol.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Is that how he lost his eye?

Pretty much yes.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Karate Bastard posted:

I know of no other place where the bus drivers will help you get off at the slut station.

For a while, I'd take bus 69 to the slutstation every day for work, because everybody needs SEKs. Sadly those days are gone...

They rearranged the bus lines...

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Wait why are all the space marine with tiny child photos somewhere in Scandinavia

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

jobson groeth posted:

You can get seriously depressing and unsettling experiences without the anime just by following politics.

Anime isn't real though

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Ak Gara posted:

I honestly believe the greater the artist is, the more hosed up their life is. It's like, fuel for their work. The best singers grew up dirt poor or had some hosed up poo poo happen to them. The best film directors saw things in their dreams no mortal man should ever see etc.

Even Bob Ross

There's a certain difference between hosed up poo poo having happened to you and being the hosed up poo poo happening to other people.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Roblo posted:

It's ok to not know stuff

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It's ok if you don't, and it's off topic for this thread

Except it's clearly not?

Moon Slayer posted:

Who's Trump? :smug:

I also don't own a TV, use the phrase "sportsball" unironically, and loudly proclaim how I can't name a single pop artist.

:v: *doesn't know stuff, acknowledges it without any special fuss about it*
:911: HOW DARE YOU SO SMUGLY CLAIM TO NOT RECOGNISE SOMEONE
:v: what the poo poo dude
:911: HOW DARE THIS MORON SO FLIPPANTLY AND PROUDLY PROCLAIM THEIR IGNORANCE ITS EMBARRASSING

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
The Finno-Korean hyperwar, and goons who insist it's totally a real and common nationalist conspiracy theory that people actually genuinely believe in, is the best thing to ever come out of an imageboard.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Memento posted:

Considering that the crime problems in the UK in the late 80s to early 90s were basically 1:1 traceable to the austerity measures introduced by Margaret May-She-Burn-Forever Thatcher, banning the word "ninja" and saying people can't nail two piece of wood to a length of chain isn't going to to a drat thing.

The point isn't to reduce violent crime, it's to blame the crime that's already there on the poors and to arrest undesirables for owning cutlery or hand tools.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Sometimes things suck but in a different way that is less harmful to you personally, or to a somewhat different extent.

what im saying is sucking is like pokemons, and sometimes you have a chance to trade the sucks around until you find the one that is right for you

Waci has a new favorite as of 01:09 on Apr 24, 2021

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

If you know how to hold a harmonica you're a huge goober :colbert:

I know how to hold many things

I am the goobest :colbert:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Amoeba102 posted:

At most 6 hours of real work. Meetings and calls are things that mostly just prevent work getting done.

Nah, meetings might be annoying and unproductive but they're work. You can tell by noticing they're the one thing on the list that counts as working hours for anyone other than the CEO. Pointless busywork required by an employer is still work :colbert:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Nobody's going to judge you for admitting it's an arm fetish, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Cyrano4747 posted:

Oh la de dah look at Mr. Moneybags here going to the bougie nightclub that has a bathroom.

Any room's a bathroom if you're drunk enough