Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

New season
(Of samurai jack)

(Whachaaa)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Fuckin 69-90 moms union
25% mandatory tip my rear end.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

-

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

spog posted:

Joke's on him: she'll outlive us all.

But especially charles.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Now with 10% less methanol

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Only some kinds

And usually theyre also the rear end in a top hat groupers that grow to massive size.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Just Offscreen posted:

That man's head looks like they cropped on a totally different head from the ears up.

He became a millionaire by renting out his forehead as a landing strip

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

something awful forums poster, mobby_6kl, shows up at larry david's doorstep carrying a printer for his daughter. slow zoom on larry david's face as the curb your enthusiasm music starts.

I give this
:discourse::discourse::discourse::discourse::discourse:
out of
:discourse::discourse::discourse::discourse::discourse:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Eh we make up for being insatiable sex pests whod exploit and condition their own physiology to produce more pleasure using tools and/or substances.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

UWBW posted:

Binged that with some friends this weekend. It's far better than what the games deserve, holy poo poo.

It deserves to be less anime.

And have less highschool girls and more single moms with machineguns

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shaddak posted:

Don't know what that says but, Keanu looks high as gently caress.

Woah

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ak Gara posted:

Sounds like several second hand cars I've owned. One wouldn't even start unless you gave it a blood sacrifice.

See thats a problem only if youre buying second hand from chaos cultists.

Dont buy second hand anythings from chaos cultists.

The thought of the things the upholstry saw and had laid upon it....ew.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Seaniqua posted:

This is a really good SAclopedia entry. I especially like this quote:

That right there is pretty much the forums in a nutshell. Unironic --> ironic --> don't know anymore, impersonate others.

So a meme

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Meat Ball >> ميت بول >> Paul Is Dead

???how???

least its not dead pee

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Deteriorata posted:

Supposedly they tried to transliterate "meat ball" into Arabic and got "mayit baul" - which in Arabic means "Dead Paul." Someone then translated the Arabic back into English for the placard.

I don't speak Arabic and have no idea if that's plausible or not.

Its just loving weird that it went through transliteration then into google translate.
Actually its not weird at all.
بول translates to urine, and it's weird that google prioritized a name from another language over that, so they're lucky google didnt output dead pee

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 12:13 on Sep 6, 2017

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

And said it was possible, and they did it. Not for that far though. That guy is good.

you need special tires, a lightweight vehicle, and a shitload of rpm.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Interchangeable faces. A lot of Japanese figures come with them. You tilt Lee's 'anguished yell' face just right, and you get him laughing hysterically.

Thats his balls buster face though

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Goofy and pluto refuse.
To their abject horror, Their bodies harbor no such reservations.

More children will be lost today.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wheat Loaf posted:

Fun fact: this isn't out until next year and there's already talk about how it'll be another shared movie universe along with Hitman, Deus Ex, Just Cause and Thief.

gently caress me
There is definitely a cool as gently caress way to tie all of these things together.

But I dont trust anyone they possibly can get their hands on to care enough to do it.

(E:Also I thought Square Enix would be highly allergic to getting studio billing)

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 13:15 on Sep 21, 2017

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Just Offscreen posted:

I want to need drugs.

Thats called having an illness.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dillbag posted:

Does 3 legs mean 2 vaginas or does it mean 2 buttholes? This is important.

Maybe more

Imagine

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

zedprime posted:

That Scrubs script is the missing link which demonstrates even if it's not the rigid algorithmic form of a Markov chain, there's a statistical combination method by the time you are making the 3rd+ season of anything. I assume partly learned internally and partly physically pulling names, actions, and results from a hat and writing to the result.

At least a markov chain will never add in a completely new and unrelatable cast while pretending its the same show.

Sure therell be some quantum character superpositions due to the chains inability to discern and properly define subjects but there wont be new ones.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The MSJ posted:

The cube itself is not really considered holy, but the location is.

nah the cube is pretty religiously significant. and it holds the black stone which is one of the closest things to a reliquary tradition that (sunni) Islam has.
Besides its not just the cube and Great Mosque that are central, there are multiple locations that were eventually encompassed by the expansion of the mosque as well as a mountain also considered sacred as part of the rite of Hajj.

[sidenote: Shia and other branches do have saints and such in similar, but not as numerous, ways to orthodox and catholic Christianity.]

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gorilla Salad posted:

Please. Your lot was so chuffed at your "discovery" of shawarma you went and put it in a blockbuster movie like it was some great culinary secret.

Don't blame us when we assume you have no loving idea what a kebab snack pack is :colbert:

Americans are excused for unwittingly creating the perfect shawarma condiment:

Good old Crystal brand Louisiana Hot Sauce.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I like the implication that hes on beercan#3, after a bottle of wine.

The Wiz can hold his pilz

Or the more boring one where the homeowner is a slob

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Memento posted:

Well think about that for a second. If you can keep the Russians and Chinese out of a nuclear exchange (reasonably likely), North Korea only has a few nukes, and the targeting systems they run with probably have a CEP the length of Maryland. You personally probably won't die unless you're one of the unlucky people on the West Coast that happens to be underneath the essentially random place that it lands.

This is a map with an overlay of the damage caused by a 300kt weapon, which is the estimated yield of their only missile-deliverable warhead (they can't lob thermonuclear warheads yet, they're a lot more complicated). So it'll probably only kill a third of a million people and produce a little under 900k casualties. You're looking at 0.1% deaths per warhead, and 0.3% casualties. If they have half a dozen, they don't even hit 2% casualties assuming they get all of them into densely populated areas.

You'll probably be fine!

Until the radiation gets you.

Good thing the crack team of magic teenagers can infiltrate the NKs silos and set the error ratio, handily accessed and changed through a simple console, to very high numbers.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hyperlynx posted:

Nope. Our old cat had a bell, and she was still a VERY accomplished hunter.

And bells don't protect kitty against dogs, cars, poison and psychopaths. Really, cats are just fine indoors. They really don't care. Give them something to climb on and they're perfectly happy.

Cats dont like change.
If they are used to indoors theyll stick indoors.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

mind the walrus posted:

It was tolerable to watch, had pretty images, and it pissed off the worst Star Wars fans in the best way. It's probably the best movie outside of A New Hope.

It adopted the mass market, focus tested moments of goofiness that all Disney-subsidiary live actions have now. Which isnt a bad thing, but its a weird departure from the humor found in the rest of the series.

Also the real good part of the movie was the lightspeed kamikaze.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nice rack

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Also there needs to be a guarantor of worth behind a currency. Bitcoin is absolutely worthless since it can be infinitely speculated up and down.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gorilla Salad posted:

Didn't even notice the little old lady bulldoze that seated woman until about the sixth loop.

*In Attenborough's hushed time*

And, with a single ambush, the retirement home gets to feas tonight.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Didn't watermelon-smashing standup comedian Gallagher turn out to be an angry right-winger until he had a heart attack? I thought he just chilled out after that.

Well there is this one senator lady (iirc) who got shot in the head and now is all for gun control where she ardently against before.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zzulu posted:

Yeah lets "get off this planet" so we can start living on all the completely poo poo planets instead

Lets send the rich on a death mission to mars.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I'm thinking that car might actually run on propane.

LPG, but close enough.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabwaaaaaaaaabwaaaaaaaaaaah

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Why yes I would like to read Potion Seller vs. Traveller

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Okay. I was hoping to have a respectful exchange here, but you're clearly not interested in that. Bye.

lmbo

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ak Gara posted:

The problem with awesome Appleseed/GiTS cyber arms is I'm on the loving NHS.

I'd be lucky to get something with the dexterity of a manikin arm. :/

A drat sight better than a grabber from a claw game and hundreds of thousands dollars in debt imo.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Thats one of his daily outfits.
Theres a video where he talks about Ultima Online's ecosystem mechanics, which was supposed to simulate animals eating plants and predators eating those with marked changes in animal population if there was a shortage of any, and were absolutely destroyed at launch week by the players washing over it like the black plague, killing every animal in sight.
So as part of a solution for this, and in response to an increasing playerbase, was to invent the idea of multiple game instances on seperate servers, which every MMO now does.

Then they quietly canned it and spawned them regularly when they found out no one actually noticed.

Anyways they show his house and he has a bigass taxdermy coyote head smoking pipe.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Cats have a lot of experience, they spend hours licking their own rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Marvel: infinity war is the most ambitous crossover event ever

Me: