Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Fearless_Decoy posted:

That's the way you do it.

You know, all this time I assumed "That ain't working" meant "That is not resulting in the desired outcome", but now I'm thinking it's referring to rock and roll not being a real profession. Thank you for your time and I apologize for making anyone think about Dire Straits.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Ewwwww a Comcast hosted e-mail address

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Ziv Zulander posted:

guys did you hear that tesla put a car into space ??

They committed the worst crime of all, making me think about Heavy Metal. Though this is the internet, so I'm sure a billion people already made this connection.

https://youtu.be/UI-7MZMZhyM

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

nerdz posted:

Look at you, fat man. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you go through a 62oz bag. How can you challenge a perfect chocolate delicacy?

I believe you mean "Look at you, snacker." The rest I can't compete with.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

Did the grape get better?

Its nurse was a MAN..... with a HOOK!

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

That makes two of us. I feel like I'm thisclose to figuring it out, but my brain keeps going "gently caress you, not happening."

Okay, I believe you.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Annnnd there it is. Thanks!

Good! I was worried it might come across as a weird passive-aggressive response.

Spectral Debt posted:

I get what it’s suppose to be but how is the corner store “all the”?

It is a chain store called "Aldi", not sure if they have a presence outside of the US.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Can't wait for The Purge so I can pee in my own yard without fear of arrest.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

For sale: pocket knives, yes.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Oh man, ask it the difference between good & bad things

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

captainOrbital posted:

they don't glub you like i glub you

Wait--

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

How convenient that they had a camera set up and running, perfectly framed to capture that. Almost like they'd planned it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Trying to track down a comic I think I saw posted here before:
A generic anime protagonist is supposed to be looking after a robot maid, but she just spends all day getting high and rapping about weed?

Tried tracking it down, but now I'm afraid Google just thinks I have a fetish. I mean, I do, but that's my business