Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I like how he didn't even need any ATP or symporter or anything because the prisoner concentration outside was lower and now it's reached equilibrium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm the paragraph with hanging "he ever did"s that looks like a pistol.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

sounds like the optimal strat is to jack off ur opponent

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Grendels Dad posted:

Commas, should be used to indicate rhythm. Don't burden yourself with using them to convey meaning, you will be misunderstood anyway.

I used to do this in highschool writing and my writing looked a lot better when I stopped

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Drone_Fragger posted:

Dutch is pretty bad but have you considered the following? Welsh is somehow worse.

I interpreted both of these as nicknames for the potential dog owners at first and lol'd