Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

Sweet as rear end. Duh.
:nws:
:nws:

Holy poo poo she's playing the Rusty Trombone :captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Powaqoatse posted:

is that grover digging the sewer line there?

I never get tired of these grover jokes :allears:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

She may have huge fake tits but drat she's been married to the same dude her whole life and does seem super chill.

Well of course she's a great person, she owns her own theme park my dude, that's like one of six jobs that won't make you dead inside as an adult :cool:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

This looks like a Goosebumps book cover

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ak Gara posted:

Serious question, why was the film not called Mad Max: Furiosa Road?

gently caress that, why didn't they call Immortan Joe, uh, 'Immortal' Joe?

I mean all his cronies talked about how he was immortal all the time, it was right there

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Inescapable Duck posted:

Who's Android 16? ...possibly Arnie a few years ago, though that's practically cheating.

It's Arnie's 16 year old lovechild

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Liefeld can't really draw of anything other than crippling disappointment

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

RJWaters2 posted:

Turn your monitor off

Scathing :cawg:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ferrule posted:

What's funny about a classic punk band?

Tiny scroll hand my man

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

What's... where's... how do I even begin to describe your pants/belt situation?

This man is a background NPC in a Final Fantasy game

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Mycroft Holmes posted:

you should be used to that by now

We need a 'Kelso from that 70's show' burn emoji

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

No NSFW images, take it away! :cry:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

• Times New Roman font
  • No one remembers Freddy or Jason outside of nerds who grew up with it, and Saw was pretty drat big in the early 00s
  • WORD ART
  • Texting/Emailing
  • Xbox spelled "XBox" which as a typo or video game illiteracy was way way way more common last decade than this one
It's the most inconsequential "who gives a poo poo?" ever but I stand by my assessment.

You're just pissy cause your dad hasn't given you today's WiFi password

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

When I stop and think about it, I'm always a bit mystified at how many of King's works have an adaptation. Just look at this fuckin' list,

And that's just the motion picture stuff. What is is about his stories that makes them so lusted after by film producers?

It's cause King sells the tv/film adaptation rights to his stories for $1, and that's no joke

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Boy howdy, it comes in a snazzy padded case!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

JoelJoel posted:

If they keep going they're going to end up with a murder to deal with.

God drat this needs more love

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Who What Now posted:

If you don't think the Silent Hill Christmas hallway was funny then you don't have a functioning sense of humor.

I thought that was a Dark Souls reference?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Malachi Constant posted:

I'm a simple person. Is this not a meme? cause it's the first thing that's made me laugh in a while.

I am a grown-up adult human.

Aw man I liked ST Beyond :(

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

It was overall bad but it did have this one loving incredible scene that semi-redeems the rest of the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdtwX6oRDSo

Ya that's why I liked the movie :hfive:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Zzulu posted:

The part in the newest star trek movie where they play a beastie boys song and magically destroy the entire enemy force was lame as gently caress. I felt ashamed

I just knew some exect went "and this part will make all the kids go nuts!!" and the sad part is obviously some of you dorks liked that shitfest

Yeah I bet you think The Return of Spock was the best Star Trek movie too

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Elias_Maluco posted:

It kinda looks like a penis

Rule of 3: either a loss.jpg, a penis or goatse

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Randaconda posted:

Little Debbie Fudge Rounds and Star Crunch. :randstare:

Also, Moon Pies own cold, especially with the traditional RC Cola.

Do you eat this combo while taking a sweaty dump at a 7-11 bathroom in the sticks?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

why :gonk:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Spudd posted:

All this Where's Wally? chat reminded me of the TV show of it that I used to watch as a kid. The theme song hasn't held up and it's hilariously bad/cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr767KfRK3o

I thought I was having some weird fever dream when I saw this on tv that one time as a kid. The only thing I remember about it was a short clip where the bad Waldo parachuted into a pit with crocodiles or something, that dude was pretty boned

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Paladinus posted:

The biggest spoiler is that Disney kills Star Wars.

Man where were you when the prequels were in theaters? There's nothing Disney could do that series that Lucas hasn't already molested to hell and back

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I bet you liked Jar Jar too

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Yeah I'm gonna need the story that goes with that image :stare:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

So THAT was the question! :aaaaa:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

hawowanlawow posted:

there's too much family struggle bullshit in S3, nobody has ever cared about that

Exactly.

Liked the show tons better when they stuck to weird-rear end science poo poo, not melodramatic family squabbles. It was so dumb and absolutely tanked the show whenever it came up past a one-off joke in the occasional episode.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Picture of a man who has absloutely no self-awareness at all.

A man that will no-doubtedly win his state's election by landslide no matter how badly he tries loving things up :(

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

The best one that no one remembers was a classic noir story about a surgeon, his girlfriend, and the thugs he was equipping with weapons. Surprise, the girlfriend and lead thug are two-timing the doctor, and he finds out but the thug doesn't know. The episode ends with the thug going under for surgery, as the doctor assures him everything will be ok...

Yup, I remember watching that episode back in the day. Elementary school me knew that mook was hosed six ways from Sunday once the gas mask was put on :stare:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Olaf The Stout posted:

Featured in the weird al computer rap: not being afraid of y2k, the wet fart of a computer error event from 19 years ago.

Wasn't it a wet fart because most people managed to fix the bugs in time before the new millennium?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Say what you will about Moore, he takes full advantage of his burnt bridges to say whatever he wants about how lovely the comics industry is.

It's kind of hard to critique Moore when he's responsible for writing, uh, pretty much all of the good comic stories. All his complaints boil down to 'hey procedurals blow rear end, stick to serialized storytelling' and the Big Two go 'nah bro we're gonna run this poo poo into the ground forever'. That's why he never wants to work with them these days cause they'll always take his serials and dump them into their shared universe BS.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Didn't this guy lose his YouTube channel and the buckets of revenue that came with it over attacking those school shooting survivors?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Youre gonna have to specify
As in specify which shooting it was because hes attacked many

Parkland survivors

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Double Agent posted:

James Comey is a shitheel for a lot of other things, but at least he hasn't disrespected Wu-Tang.

Why are so many people putting Comey on a pedestal lately anyhow? He's the chucklefuck who helped put Trump in office in the first place, Frankenstein can't be surprised that his monster turned on him.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Pick posted:

Real answer: apparently he's really nice and meets his deadlines.

so. yeah I'd hire him too.

Uh, who told you that? Liefeld is notorious for being a huge prick in general.

He meets his deadlines because he usually doesn't give two shits about his own work so long as it squeezes out a buck.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

They look like the close-in shots of a cabal of animals plotting a heist from the back room of a club somewhere.

They also make neat avatars for any goons wanting to try and look cool.

This looks like the live-action film adaptation of Animal Farm

White Light has a new favorite as of 15:10 on Apr 25, 2018

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

oj is only famous cos hes a murderer

TBH most people born past 1990 had no idea he ever was a football player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well, your wife is inflatable after all.

:drat: