Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Zipperelli. posted:

jfc.

I want to shake this woman. How can you be a PhD and still not realize you don't need loving CPR if your heart is still beating?

Hold up I don't know anything about medicine or first aid but do you not do cpr if the person's stopped breathing, even if there's a pulse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

cock hero flux posted:

that's a funny definition of legit

If paying £7 for a pint of Calsberg because I wanted to see a band is legit then sign me the gently caress up for crimes

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

one of my biggest pleasures in brexit is watching the english parliament, after centuries of being complete and utter tosspots and trying to inflict their self-ordained authority on the world by weight of arms, embarrassingly fail to grasp the fact that nobody thinks they are god's gift to civilisation, and they are not owed any sort of special compensation or treatment just because they used to have a navy. even the colonies are telling them to get hosed and they're expressing the same gobsmacked bewilderment that you'd expect from someone coming home from work only to find out that their front door is now a portal to the local KFC. now the poo poo's on the other shoe, you pompous twats

Everyone with a vaguely realistic understanding of their world standing is against Brexit anyway, the pro-leave camp is entirely people who write columns in the Daily Telegraph about how we should march up to the EU, look 'em squarely in the eye and tell 'em we won't bally well stand for it!

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013
That Mark Wahlberg one is obviously a joke? How the gently caress does waking up at 2.30am (??) make any sense when you went to sleep at 7.30pm lol, that's still the same 7 hours as doing midnight to to 7 or something like a normal person. He has an hour and a half long snack and then gets into a recovery cryochamber? Plays golf for half an hour? And there's only like 3 hours of work combined with family time lol