Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

Hell no. I was in the bar that Teddy Roosevelt recruited the Rough Riders in. His ghost would have killed the poo poo out of me.

Good move. Teddy Roosevelt was a bear, not a furry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

The Russians didn't so much send a dog into orbit than they put a dog in a metal coffin and launched it into space

There's a quote from the forums that busts me up which describes it, probably from FYAD or BYOB?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Pictured (R to L): Burnie Burns, Link Neal, Dan O'Brien

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

Congratulations on discovering gender variance and also jumping.

:laffo:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

donquixotic posted:

Number 3 on my dick, number 1 on my face, number 2 can watch

I was forcibly removed from a McDonald's for ordering my lunch like this

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

for fucks sake posted:

So poor that the shadows of your macbook are low res yes :jerkbag:

That's the old rear end MacBooks. Even my MacBook from like 2011 has the mag charger which is super thin and looks nothing like that. You can get one pre-mag-charger for super cheap nowadays I'd imagine

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I can buy 195 proof at my liquor store

gently caress moonshine, we can take the second step and make our own

(Usually reduced sugar in minimal juice with whatever flavors we want to add, it tastes amazing)

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

First time I saw this in a store, my husband and I had to get it and we took it immediately over to our favourite drinking buddy's house. We decided we'd try a sip, and she thought we were insane. I actually really regretted it.

But it's great to take this in a 500mL bottle backpacking with some crystal lite pouches, you can make some pretty strong coolers with ice cold glacier water with practically no added weight.

Edit: I just noticed that bottle says 500mL and that's hilarious, they only sell the 750mL here.

That is what we get, but it's Everclear brand here. Pro tip: don't use that poo poo as a mixer with normal alcohol, it is 2.5x stronger than generally accessible vodka.

If you touch that bottle (At a 750? Jesus Christ!) you boil a gallon of apple cider with brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and a whole apple cut in eighths. Add in nutmeg during this to your personal Apple pie taste. THEN pour in the bottle, once it cools, and that's Apple pie, jungle juice's nicer, deadlier cousin

You don't loving mix it with OJ, that poo poo is for homemade illegal cocktail premixes you sell to freshman at 80-proof for $15 a mason jar

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Seaniqua posted:

Possible game of the year material here.

If you wanna hear Egoraptor say "daddy" then look no further

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Dienes posted:

Why add apple slices? To add that missing apple flavor to apple cider?

Real answer you can add caramelized apples to it for extra sugary flavor otherwise just eat the apple chunks which are loaded with booze and get you hosed up even faster :discourse:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Skippy McPants posted:

Not smaller, but it does get kinda uhh... enveloped, for lack of a better word, as you get fatter.

Think like a hotdog stuck upright in a pan of rising bread dough.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

That's nothing like what I said, and my butthole is exit only, thanks.

you are welcome

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

I don't know. Something about 3 lbs of sugar going up a pooper, doesn't sound pleasant. I know, I know don't knock it till you try it.

To properly test this, we would need a contrasting test. Somebody get a funnel.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Dragonwagon posted:

I think if you catch the bat you can play in the next game.

You just become the bat boy and you get to be in the next game if you catch the bat before it hits a toddler

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It was a trick. They sacrificed 3 sick ones to protect the herd

These are referred to as "sliders"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Speaking of DOOM...

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

why the gently caress do people get that angry over somebody posting amusing pictures in the general funny pictures thread

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Hey whoa you sound pretty angry yourself friend with that vulgarity. Let’s try to chill a little ok

oldrageless

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

everybody update your excel spreadsheets on banal posters. we can finally rid this world of bad picture posters BESIDES ourselves who complain about mildly amusing pictures in the funny pictures thread

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

*tabulates the funny vs recognizable content for a jpeg* "yeah let's report this one guys and don't forget to complain loudly in the thread"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Moon Slayer posted:

It's the Randaconda vs Guy Goodbody throwdown we all knew was coming eventually.

before it begins, we need paladinus to show up and finally reveal his unknown opinion on anime

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

They brought the blue dude forward into current canon.

Mary Poppins?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

All the ads broke the app too. Which was my go to taking a poo poo read. gently caress you cracked. Anyone know where all the writers went or if there's another decent listicle place now?

For content, RIP Rowsdower. In heaven, there is beer on the sun.

Swaim is doing a project on Patreon called Small Beans that's sort of a grab bag of videos, podcasts, a whole drat movie, etc. but he's very genuine now, he doesn't lean into his character's personality from Cracked much, and one of the podcasts is just him talking about depression and coping with various guests. It's good, but entirely a departure from Cracked stuff.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Where do you people live that you have tamale ladies going door-to-door? The closest I’ve ever had is the tamale guy who hangs out in the parking lot of the La Bonita at Flamingo and Rainbow. You have to go to him, though. Well, you have to go to the La Bonita parking lot. The tamale guy will find you from there.

You haven't established a trade rapport with with a tamale lady. You support them with your goods, and they show up with a gross of tamales as thanks.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

dialhforhero posted:

Also: you cut it and then scoop it with a fork, you do NOT spin it on your fork like an rear end in a top hat as if it was an Italian spaghetti dish.

oh my God

somebody send the national guard to Ohio, they're in a goddamned crisis

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Besesoth posted:

Yes, it's just awful that they're using cheese instead of Processed "Cheese" Food Product. ;)

I think they meant putting it in an oven to melt it

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

The building process for this house was to kill Grover, lay him atop an Indian burial ground, lay the foundation around him, then chant an incantation until spires rose from the soil

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's just spaghetti in sauce, like you might get in a can. Only it's not in a can. I know it's a bit weird because normally you'd expect only pea soup to come in packaging like that.

what the gently caress

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mmj posted:

"Now if I jump three times in the corner and start talking about final fantasy 7 a lot I can skip the sex sequence completely"

"And by storing my momentum in this fashion, I'm able to be a virgin in four alternate universes"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Flash 'em twice to signal danger, once for the all clear, three times for Billy to bring you another beer

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Leonard Cohen spent 20 years writing 80 acts for shrek, but we have heard, at most, 12

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

jjack229 posted:

Is that a slice of bread between two pieces of cheese?

Of course not, that would be ridiculous

Its toast.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I mean it's pretty loving simple, you just choose the other door.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

holy poo poo i thought the christmas song was the worst thing he ever wrote

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

The gently caress does "good yard" mean?

Its how you say goodbye at a yard sard

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Yall have some pretty small front lawns

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lobok posted:

Honestly it was shamefully late in life when I finally learned it was from cows that are fed chocolate.

Actually, they are fed cacao. You're thinking of how they make milk chocolate, not chocolate milk

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Christopher Lee was a damned legend.

Peter Jackson: "Make this sound when you get stabbed in the back"
Lee: "I'll make this sound instead"
Jackson: "What? No. Why?"
Lee: "I was in ww2. That's the sound a guy makes when you stab him in the back."

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

flavor.flv posted:

He wasn't just in world war 2, he was a spy. He was in the same espionage unit as Ian Fleming, who took parts of all of their experiences to create James Bond. The character's cold blooded skill at assassination was specifically based on Christopher Lee.

The womanizing and promiscuity was based on Roald Dahl.

It's so wonderful that the basis of James Bond voices major characters in Kingdom loving Hearts :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

making GBS threads while frying chicken is a risky proposition and I would advise against it.

The wet-hand dry-hand method did not work as planned