Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

That's just Kevin Bacon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

Jerry Cotton posted:

Depends on the type of bicycle pump used.

That sounds awful

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

"But I spook from there!"
"Not right now you don't"

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The obvious answer to the "Can you beat up Jesus" question is this, which one of us has our shirt off?

Also, keep a close eye on the shoes/sandals cause they might sneak back onto his feet once you think he's down, and then wham, you are hosed.

The one thing people keep forgetting about fighting Jesus, is that that the human body is up to 70% water.

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

Not the first horse to gently caress Pence

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

freeedr posted:

Teflon is only good if you’re making an inside-out grilled cheese which I never do under fear of penalty by the cheesemen

And you better not slip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

Triarii posted:

"New Jersey Cash Grab" sounds like the name of a sex act that I do not want to know the details of

Being from Jersey, just sounds like a better name for the lotto. Which could inspire a much better slogan than our current lottery motto of "Anything can happen in Jersey" which sounds like a vague threat, or at the very least, a portent of things to come.

And not entirely inaccurate, either.