Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Tiggum posted:

Definitely loses points for the savoury biscuits not being Vita-Weats. I assume the "diced andy" is the tin of... fruit? What are the pink circles? And the tin of pale yellow stuff?

The pink circles look like Lifesavers which is like a sort of hard, powdery candy thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Coq au Nandos posted:

Oh you mean iSnack 2.0?

WE AGREED TO PRETEND THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Seriously though I wonder if that was posted in the terrible marketing thread. Surely it must have been.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

http://objectdreams.tumblr.com/

For everyone who enjoyed that insane recipe here's a whole website of more of that stuff. I don't think it's the same guy but I believe it is using his code which he put on Github.

The Batman one is amazing. As is the Morrisey song about P90X

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Oh my god whoever did that deserves a medal. loving amazing.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

If you didn't immediately go check out caelanhuntress.com then boy howdy you are missing out on something wonderful.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I disconnected the brakes from my car because I like a challenge

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

skasion posted:

I wonder what the origin is of this persistent myth that Lovecraft was a shut-in.

Fat reclusive basement-dwellers like to think that someone important was just like them.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

:911:

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Wheat Loaf posted:

What is a "cheese cock"?

Does it go with "spicy oval office"?

Get a load of Mr. Circumcised over here.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Emu Meatballs

Is that even legal?

We lost a war against those feathered bastards so you better believe we're gonna get revenge.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Bored posted:

Apparently he is one of the navigator voices for the tomtom, according to related videos. I have no clue if those are actually made anymore, but he was a voice you could get in 2010.

My Tom Tom sucked and attempted to force me to turn on streets that never existed. I might have been more forgiving of its bad directions if it had been doing so in Brian Blessed’s voice.

Brian Blessed's voice actually causes those streets to come into existence.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Anything released by <person>'s lawyers is a carefully crafted statement designed for maximum PR value that may very well have absolutely nothing to do with what the person actually believes. Unless she personally made a statement against white supremacy that is effectively meaningless.

Unless she's been actively making statements in support of white supremacy then who gives a poo poo?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU
Enjoy this delightful video of Stan Lee pooping all over Rob Liefeld.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Ok entirely unrelated but that video led me to this and I am losing my poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lQ11bTohCk

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Changi has been voted best airport in the world for like 7 years in a row or something.
It's got multiple gardens, rooftop pool, free cinema, free gym, all kinds of poo poo.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Going back a few pages to Orson Welles talk, but I just learned that this exists thanks to Solid Snake?
https://mobile.twitter.com/davidbhayter/status/949722667120132099?lang=en

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

In this house, we do redrum

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Shadow of the Colossus 2 lookin good

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Something Jon snow something is this the game of thrones season 8 remake or what

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Duke Kirk posted:

Women in ponds distributing swords is actually a great system of government.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

DontMockMySmock posted:

Hot take: it literally does not matter what pasta shape you use with whatever sauce. They all taste the same and your fork scoops up sauce anyway.

Enjoy your life time ban from Italy

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Psycho evangelicals don't really like Jews, they just want Israel to destroy Palestine because they think that it's one of the conditions for the rapture. At which point presumably all of those Israelis get sent straight to hell for not being Christian.

Also they're losing numbers to the POCs so they have to pretend that they want to let Jews be White People (TM), hence all the poo poo about proud JudeoChristian heritage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...times-prophecy/

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

What is that song from it's driving me nuts

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

It looks like a texture before it's wrapped on to the model

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Jane the Virgin was a pretty good show.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

bike tory posted:

I think this is not out, right?

Apparently it's out because one of the stumps has come out of the ground,which overrules the bails not falling.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Nastyman posted:

what kind of terrorist walks up next to someone in the urinals?
if there's not at least one free stall between the two of you you hold that piss in your balls until your eyes turn yellow

I hear if you pee in the urinal next to someone you turn gay dude sounds scary

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Needs another buff dude labelled conclusion.
And a Mr Universe labelled "further research is needed".

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

In the same vein, this one is long but it's worth it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg

cohsae has a new favorite as of 14:09 on Jan 16, 2020

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Do what an organised person does, save things you want to read to Pocket and never read them there either.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I'm not convinced that PISS is the best source for this data

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

It is hump day my dudes :grin:

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Feeling violently attacked by this

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

Especially their weird duck bill dicks

I've heard of a fivehead, but a fiveskin?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The lame sign guy didn't deserve that treatment. Now that dickhead who posts the tweets with those mylar balloons, that's a sign guy who deserves some poo poo

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Has anyone identified the Michigan rear end man? I need to know more about this cryptid.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Come and live, laugh, love with us. Forever and ever and ever...

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Honest question: why wouldn't you peel it like a potato. (Although I'd use a potato peeler to peel a potato myself, not that shitass knife they're using.)

A ripe avocado is soft and the skin is brittle. So it's far easier to just cut it in half and scoop out the inside in a big piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

diarhehe