Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Public library's original purpose was to provide free access to information to the public. The internet has largely replaced that function but its not like these building's are gonna get demolished for no reason so they try to find new purposes. From child encouragement of reading to homeless daycare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i googled him and hes real haha.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
They're make believe that only really exist on an internet sub forum, just like MRAs. Good boogeymen.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Woebin posted:

I know there's a museum here in Sweden that has, among other things, the pubes of a gay couple. Apparently they sent it in during the 60s or 70s along with a note stating that they'd shaved them off each other as part of a sexual act, and now those are on display.

Give me the address I'm gonna send them my butt hairs in a bag. I'll say I'm gay so they have to show it off in public to avoid being racist.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Goodpancakes posted:

Include the legend

I'd get banned if I posted my genitals.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Like an actual white supremacist or a wahhhhh they voted republican! white supremacist.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Well if he believes in eugenics

Eugenics is literally evolution with a different name. I believe in eugenics. I believe you can breed for certain traits in a population. In school as students we literally self selected antibiotic resistance in a bacterial population.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if that was his given name.

Also eugenics (the definition people use here) is bad unless we are genociding downs kids or something. Hitler is bad. Just would like to confirm that for the confused people here. Hitler did bad things and was a bad person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
That and never in the history of humanity has technology decreased the number of jobs available. Its called the luddite fallacy.