Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Inceltown posted:

No one has been able to perfectly describe how much having a rescue cat purr on you chest as you sleep at night either.

I think you a word or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Cursed.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Is Ricky Gervais a chud?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Knormal posted:

Maybe someone was just using it as a coaster.

What a terrible coaster; it doesn't even have any airtime.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Just shake that rear end bitch and let me see what you got!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Johnny Aztec posted:

Couldn't sell them anything, they were just kids

:dadjoke:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Collapsed? That was an exuberant albeit unorthodox celebration. lovely article.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The Bananana posted:

Y'all watching the superbowl?

gently caress no.

Wake me up when baseball starts.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Why did you change your loving av you piece of poo poo

Because I got a freebie from the chickencheese cook or die mod challenge in TFF and I liked this.

I know. Prison Hank was pretty awesome, but he'd been there a while.

TK-42-1 posted:

baseball is the absolute most boring sport unless you consider golf a sport

You like to post on internet forums so I don't trust your sense of what's fun and interesting.

Also golf is a game.

Resting Lich Face has a new favorite as of 04:11 on Feb 3, 2020

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Is that book actually good or is the Canadian literary community just trolling hard?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

All pizza good. NY pizza best.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

I really want to say this, but then I think about St Louis style again...

Pizza has cheese. Provel is not cheese. Ergo all pizza good.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Pick posted:

I can feel for "quarantine"; took me years to figure out how to even search for how to spell beaucoup.

Anyway, the senate Capitol subway system:

Sure looked different in fallout 3. How the hell am I supposed to wear that on my head?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Android Apocalypse posted:

Jets going transsonic is cool.

Google searching "transsonic" brings up… different results.

:hmmyes:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Of course that's a thing.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

:hmmyes:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Memento posted:

Original source is this guy on instagram

:discourse:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Scratch Monkey posted:

And her vagina?

I hear she never leaves home without it.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Pick posted:

You don't have to spoiler knowing things about Star Trek. It's OK. You're safe here.

Are you sure? Pretty soon you'll be saying people shouldn't be judged for reading Star Wars novels and do we really want that?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

RareAcumen posted:

Did I miss something again? Tampermonkey isn't working now; I was using it to shrink mp4 videos so they'd fit my screen but the script won't activate.

Aw poo poo, do you have to do something different if you're using Chrome vs Firefox?

I'm using Violentmonkey on firefox.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

bike tory posted:

Which raises the question of how the gently caress does a teacher afford a pool that looks that nice. Or any pool at all.

Marry someone with a career that pays well.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Super Waffle posted:

Condominiums

No. Condos are bought; apartments are rented.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I love this. I mean it's probably staged but still something about it just warms my icy heart.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I lived in a building with a pool in Switzerland. I wasn't under the impression it was something exceedingly rare.

Ah gently caress the derail is back.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I speak on behalf of everyone when I say shut. the. gently caress. up.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

CannonFodder posted:

Sounds like a dinosaur of a system.

I see what you did there and I like it.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Hey man don't judge.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

So much for keeping CSPAM out of PYF huh guys.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

SubNat posted:

To be fair, not putting in the effort of supporting something Google has made is the most sensible option.

Nobody in their right mind should give Google the time of day when they show up with yet another protocol, format, platform, anything.
Because they're just going to dunk that baby in the trash at some point, regardless of how much they push it at the start.

Apple being incompatible with everything is a good thing :smug:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Sjs00 posted:

It wasn't even a funny meme outdated as hell even

Would've been better with Jimmy Barnes :colbert:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Scaramouche posted:

It was a whole page ago but isn't Cena like the overall make a wish visit record holder by some ridiculous margin? Good for him still finding work in these trying times

https://apnews.com/9a2a7bc01e734295a1bc9f44b5b03619

Over 600 as of 2 years ago. Real good dude.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Bwuh... how?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Pyroclastic posted:

The arches are duplicated and mirrored, and look distorted, so they're probably from a picture of some sort of tree covered in clinging vines. Rest of the picture is probably just a deciduous forest in winter. Cut out the path, woman, and the person behind her, clone out the gardener, paste it on top of the forest, paste the vine-tree-arches in.

Man I need a copy of Photoshop that isn't from the aughts...

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The hand is kinda disturbing and I'm not sure why since I've seen way worse poo poo on the internet.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

RatHat posted:

Yeah there are videos of big industrial shredders shredding cow/pig carcasses and it’s not pretty. You definitely wouldn’t want to be caught in one.

I mean they're fast at least. I can think of more unpleasant ways to die than lights out in a couple (excruciating, granted) seconds.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

:vince:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

gently caress yeah, burn it all down and turn all the clocks back several centuries. Personally I'm hoping that those giant Elizabethan ruffs come back into fashion.

drat that boi got a pointy chin.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

It better be great; it cost 5 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Dixville posted:

Edit to add

Uhhh this isn't what I get from searching that on google.