Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rozzbot posted:

I've got $50 riding on ol' Phill making it to 100, this bet is several years old now and the last few months are turning into a real roller coaster

Sorry for your loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

“Back in my day you made a good living from being a taint irradiation technician! But now everyone are all ‘a bloo bloo bloo it gives people cancer bloo bloo bloo’.” :argh:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Phanatic posted:

Cesar Romero was totally a fart Joker.

he was more about oranges, really.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Elissimpark posted:

Lol, while you were studying the "flail", I studied the...uh...

...the oar.

This is an Okinawan weapon. The people there were not allowed to have weapons decreed by the shoganate, so they improvised and created martial arts based on objects that were readily available. The oar and tonfa sticks (which were used for threshing rice) were two such weapons. :eng101:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Fat Dan posted:

I would have gone through Belgium just for the beers. Can you image the Lambics and farmhouse ales around that time?

I cant.

The answer by the way is that these were little capsule machine toys from around 3 years ago in Japan