Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

My Lovely Horse posted:

What if it actually is a picture of a ceiling fan? "poo poo, that was too close for comfort. Jesse almost got on to me. He knows too much."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

For me to poop on.

No wait, that's actually his thing isn't it?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Bad Sneakers posted:

9 to 5 is a god drat American treasure.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

HPanda posted:

it seemed to get turned up to 11 when she made a statement about reasonable gun control after the theater shooting at her Trainwreck movie.

The movie was called "Trainwreck" just in case you were coming to a conclusion here.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Well these are going back.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I don't know of many rules in life but I feel if there's a charging hierarchy "Cyborg arm" has got to beat "Phone".

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Glance at your avatar, then try again.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

BiggerBoat posted:

Sorry. Posting my resume here.

2007-2018: BiggerBoat*; Professional Internet Poster; SomethingAwful.com Forums
Job Duties: Shitposting; Drinking; Delivering burns; Applying Sarcasm; Image Linking; Reporting Assholes; Supervised Hundreds of Goons
Job Skills: Sarcasm, Private Messaging, Ranting About Nothing Important, Scrolling Down, Bookmarking, Italicizing and Bolding, Arguing in Bad Faith, Bias, Liberalism, Basic Emoticons,; Ninja Editing, Voting for Democrats, Complaining About Things, Pretending to be Funny; Masturbation

* references available upon request.

Dudley recommended BiggerBoat for : Shitposting.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

bike tory posted:

All of this guy's stuff is pretty amazing

Google Scarfolk for a good time

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-44911209?ns_source=twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_campaign=bbcnews

The government recently accidentally used one of his posters.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Oh wow she's doubled down on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Only since a week ago.