Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

the popular kids posted:

How do I find the URL for this to link to someone? I don't want to have to download it.
Cmon man its in the post you quoted.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_otp084pOB11vnq1cr_480.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Data Graham posted:

No no, milk with chocolate syrup added to it is fake chocolate milk. Any idiot can make that.

Real chocolate milk comes from the chocolate milk mines brown spotted cows

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

subpar anachronism posted:

that's clearly a milkshake
Are you unaware of foam?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
For the majority that don't watch anime, what happens between said girl and dog?

Edit: this is something long people say

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Anime is good.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Ive never been so disappointed to see no volume controls.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Someone took showroom condition a little too seriously.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Lobok posted:

Those eyebrows remind me I've got to put up some shelving this weekend.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
poo poo. 35 years old I grew up with Magic Eyes in the sunday comics, my dad always used to see em I never could. "Relax your eyes" yeah yeah "look just past it" yeah yeah never worked. Been on SA since 2003 saw plenty of joke ones never once got any of them.

Tonight I saw dickbutt and it was glorious. I don't know why but it finally clicked, and even the scorpion now I can see. I always figured with magic eyes you saw an outline or something but poo poo I didn't know it could also be in 3D. Mind blown.

If others need help: a fine tune of alcohol and marijuana. NOT A RAW, Salt, pepepr. In it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

kiimo posted:

And just like that tik tok ceased being cool
I don't know what video you watched but that gram is fantastic, tiktok just got cooler.