Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hermsgervørden
Apr 23, 2004
Møøse Trainer
Can someone cut together Deedee Megadoodoo with the weatherman perfectly pronouncing the 30 syllable welsh town? I think the contrast would be fantastic.
Please and thank you.

Edit: gently caress, this isn’t the schadenfreude thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hermsgervørden
Apr 23, 2004
Møøse Trainer

Sorry, yes, we are cloopseend.

Hermsgervørden
Apr 23, 2004
Møøse Trainer

When I got to this one I thought this guy was going to play a bigger role. The stance, the sandals. He has big Uncle Iroh energy.

Hermsgervørden
Apr 23, 2004
Møøse Trainer
I like something awful because the algorithm that determines what threads I view is how many posts it has in my bookmarks. I go months at a time without reading any other threads.