Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar
doot :banjo:

ben e dict :dance:
cum ber batch :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar

mds2 posted:

I’d order Budweiser if they served it at Burger King. Might as well be drunk.

This arrangement would def exist if it were profitable. BK + Anheuser-Busch are owned by the same folks. I rate their branding interaction: spontaneous, nostalgic, 9/10

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar

Avail posted:

Since having zero content is ok these days and acceptable as long as mods agree:

Maybe i'm just getting too old now that I'm technically past thirty, but these constant derails are not what this thread is for. We've had places for these talks for well over a decade. It was never supposed to be in the funny pictures thread where you prove how woke/unwoke someone is. * Not drawing political sides like others, I don't care when it's not a debate thread*

It's ok if the thread is not super fast as long as it isn't filled with worthless opinions from humans who's opinions change by the day. We all suck to some degree, you don't have to desperately try to make yourself feel important here because noone should actually care in this thread.

My post heavily included.

Please post more funny pictures, I have none to offer that are new. Our users used to actually make them occasionally instead of paste them from other sites at a constant rate.

Sir/ma'am this is a Subway® lol