Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Memento posted:

video games

Carry on.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

YOSPOS is leaking.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Come together with your hands

Steal the rhythm while you can

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Bananana posted:

Amy looks like she's dying of thirst.

"Water? Water!?"

Not soon enough.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

syscall girl posted:

It's PCOS Bill

I can't remember why we're collectively supposed to be mad at him but we are

Lack of a sense of humor/inability to respect an opinion that isn't their own regardless of how bad it may or may not be.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

Bad jokes and bad opinions need to be shamed.

I'm agreeing with you.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Let me tell you how much I've come to hate Donald J. Trump since he started his presidency.

There are approximately 37.2 thousand billion cells in my body. If the word "hate" was engraved on each nanoÅngström, it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for that vaguely man-shaped hydrogen bladder at this instant. For him. Hate. Hate.

And just like everyone else who's mad on the internet you're not going to do poo poo about it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

Land is cheap across most of the world. The places goons want to live are the exception, not the rule.

Also, New Jersey.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Poor dude, twerked to death.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-officer-twerked-parade-dies-9-11-related-cancer-article-1.2997829

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dienes posted:

I love how, even after explaining he had married a woman and had two kids, the article goes out of its way to call him "The heterosexual Hance."

Who gives a poo poo?

Dude was a first responder during 9/11 and twerked during the Pride Parade while on duty.

He's more of a man, regardless of who he fucks, than anyone posting in this thread.

Go back to Tumblr.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dienes posted:

That was.....entirely my point?

Then why even bring it up?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Here have a picture that won't inflame the left, or the right, but maybe the funny bone.

Fuckin' nerds.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

There are a ton of those, dude. Delicious in Dungeon, Wakako-Zake, Drops of God, Kodoku no Gourmet, Restaurant to Another World etc.

Yes, they're all about food, so what?

Trap sprung.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

Wife won't be home, big bears welcome, bring orange ballpit balls x 200, JO with the boys, nothing gay!

It's only gay if the balls touch.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

china bot posted:

Something unpredictable, but in the end it's right

I hope you had the time of your life.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

More like Pimp Boy am i rite?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Firstborn posted:

pls explain

It's Guy Goodbody, his schtick is posting pics that aren't even a little funny.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Samovar posted:

Previously I just thought Minnie was slightly loopy...

Heh.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

AndyElusive posted:

Wow, a lot of bad Star Trek opinions and not enough funny pictures in this thread.

Thank you for your contribution.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

robotsinmyhead posted:

I went to a Gaffigan show maybe 6-8 months after the debut of his big special with the Hot Pockets bit in it. People brought boxes of Hot Pockets with them and waved them in the air ecstatically when he did the jokes. Later on, he signed the boxes at the after-show meet and greet.

I died that day.

Mods please ban this dead poster.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rumda posted:

You do realise that if they crack down too hard on people posting pictures that are not funny they'll have to crack down on people not posting pictures at all right you'll take the same punishment and deserve it more.

It would be pretty easy to just make a no anime garbage rule and then his lovely posts stop immediately.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

gleebster posted:

How many people go missing in Australia every year?

People going walkabout is a myth perpetuated by the Australian meat packing industry.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

La Brea Carpet posted:

His name is Kunta Kentae.

Well that's the hardest I've laughed today.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:smuggo:

Ah, come on gently caress a guy.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I think Tumblr's okay, because it's generally a question of if the hotlink is gonna kill some poor small website with excess traffic.

There’s nothing ok about Tumblr.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

Munich's Olympic Stadium train station

Still safer than Amtrak.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

That is Drew Fairweather, who is half of the internet. He is responsible for the "fight me" stuff, Married to the Sea, Worst Things For Sale, and Toothpaste For Dinner. He's also the guy behind Kompressor and Crudbump.

I've never heard of any of these things and I'm incredibly thankful for that.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

Careful Guy, I think the cute thread has exclusive rights to baby/silly animal posts

Every thread in PYF is the same.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

i think it's funny that the Israeli army is trying to shoot smoke.

They’re trying to shoot Palestinians and then claim they were “provoked”

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Samuringa posted:

Where would Kiddy Kong find a baby large enough to murder and steal clothes that fit him?

You’ve been on the Internet long enough to know the answer to this.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

spookygonk posted:

That's the only time I've watched any english dub of a Stephen Chow film.

Ah so

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Einstein Bagels.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fried Watermelon posted:

It's a funny pic because the last instance a white man can be considered under attack was in 1944

Oh I thought it was because the quote was attributed to a child molester.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Does Mario have two right hands to maximize the rolling of D20s he obviously has lying around his house?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Blind Rasputin posted:

Oh geez. I knew that, but thought it was a joke about how both male protagonists seek to court a girl who is largely emotionally unavailable to them.

Sometimes it’s ok to just take a joke at face value and not try to create some weird narrative.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jerry Cotton posted:

"Every pig is an island"

Guess that makes your mom Greenland.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Adults without children who go to Disney on vacation, especially if they go more than once are loving weirdos.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

And then Anime News Network

I refuse to believe this is real, you’re making it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Forklifts at least serve a purpose