Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/U7AsG1Z.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I need that for my VW

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

Prairie dogs are fat balls of dough.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Proteus Jones posted:

That eagle would have place right next to my print of Abe Lincoln dual wielding an AK47 and the US Consitution, riding his trusty grizzly bear.

I found a T shirt of Reagan driving a muscle car and shooting a shotgun out of the window at the thrift store a few weeks ago. I haven't had the balls to wear it but I should probably post it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

ATP_Power posted:

"Fitted and unlined glove from basking shark skin, with the mic-rose thorns inside. Should you put your hand in, you will discover that the thorns, all directed to slant inward, will lock your hand in place in the manner of, ten thousand fishhooks. Should you attempt to remove it, the thousands of thorns will bite into the skin. You can put the gloves on, but to remove them would mean to cut them off. Gloves for life, or for one wear - the ultimate and final commitment."
Store link.

Yours for 720 Euros!

if I'm gonna wear the same pair of gloves for the rest of my life they better look like a rotted monkeys paw.