Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
I know the bikes are troubling, but how the hell do you have a back yard with no grass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Because it was funny.

We should all know by now that there's no joking in the funny pictures thread.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

I used to live in Clearwater, FL, and all the surf shops on the beach sold the same shirt. That meme has hit maximum saturation.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Accretionist posted:

Is it racist if I say, "I relate to this genetically," in regards to white stereotypes?

Dude, it's impossible to be racist against yourself.

Or is it???

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

2017 and this guy isn't even wearing a chin girdle. Just lmao, what the hell.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Sininu posted:

This minus the last two pics were put on computer class wall of my high school 12 years ago.

Guy Goodbody posted:

those last couple pictures are photoshops

i'll photoshop ye fookin' hed in m8, swear on me mum

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

El Burbo posted:

Landerig did way funnier stupid stuff like quit SA and go to SS, then came back to SA acting like some sort of forums double agent and then got immediately banned from here

But that can't be memed so we'll just post chaotic neutral until the meaning of the word landerig is lost to time

On top of that, he got himself banned on SS too. The guy has a hugely over inflated sense of self importance from what I can tell.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

B-but the mythbusters busted this one...

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

And said it was possible, and they did it. Not for that far though. That guy is good.

Did they? Memories are weird ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

I had no idea that fries in a burrito was a thing at all.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Posting anything at all on the internet is really just for attention if you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

I'm confused.

Did the baby come out of her new baby hatch, or...