Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

dpack_1 posted:

New Boston Album Cover Art is looking good.

Edit:

spent far too long in photoshop for this joke that 4 people will get.

As others have said, this is fantastic work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

I'm sad that this seems to have stopped updating.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
What do I need to do to get twitter stuff to show up in this thread? I'm using Firefox, normally with uMatrix, HTTPS Everywhere, and Privacy Badger (along with some other extensions that I wouldn't expect to interfere). I disabled those three and restarted Firefox and still can't get twitter content to load in the thread.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

syscall girl posted:

Me too.

Looking up John C. McGinley to see if he'd done anything notable besides that, Office Space and Platoon I discovered he was in Highlander 2

Should I watch it? He's probably barely in it.

He was in Burn Notice for the better part of a season. Similar sort of character, but evil at heart. Plus, you get Bruce Campbell.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Your poo poo image host won't display these. I even tried to go directly to the link but got redirected to http://wallgif.com/gif/10624?referer

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

drat, I wish I had known about this place before I visited last weekend!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I don't get the KFC thing? Except maybe for the Herbs.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Like I loving know the Spice Girls' actual names!

But that is pretty clever.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Is a deadname some sovereign citizen thing?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Oh! Learn something new every day. Thanks.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I've lived in the Midwest, Hawaii, and now Texas, but I have never in my 32 years heard of a discount bread store.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
There's one thing I don't get about that Pooh noir - where does Sanders come from?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Elastic shirt stays.

These suck if your legs are at all hairy. Had to wear those bastards a few times a week for four years in the Marine Corps.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

This one cracks me up every single time: https://youtu.be/1visYpIREUM

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Cavenagh posted:

Michigan's not even trying.

Nah, they just chose poorly. We've got a Climax (close to I-69, even).

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

ol qwerty bastard posted:

It's funny because he's the president

What's RTRS mean?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

sneakyfrog posted:

:smithfrog:

i like math jokes

Have you seen this a capella song? I probably miss at least a quarter of the stuff since I never got beyond calc 3 and linear algebra, but it's still hilarious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BipvGD-LCjU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

What am I missing in this political cartoon? I don't follow them a lot, but I think I've heard about this Kelly guy and how he's awful. But what's he trying to say here? Phelps isn't American?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Ahh, the copyright. Normally I'm decent at picking out stuff from the Onion. Thanks.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

The Bloop posted:

I know about the clussy I just don't know how it relates to Typhoon Lagoon or Eisner

I have no idea what any of these are. I recognized Elon Musk and the clown from IT.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

What's the first one supposed to be? I get a 404 when I try to go directly to the link.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Isn't it possible to embed more than one tweet per post?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

OK, this is funny. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

evobatman posted:

I was on accutane for my acne, which hyperaccelerates the growth cycle of your skin in order to burn out the acne from your body. I could peel off parts of my face like a mask from one of the Mission Impossible movies.

Accutane must've changed since I was on it :stare:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Randaconda posted:

Staff Sgt. Max Fightmaster

Huh. I had no idea this was an actual person. I thought someone just made him up as test data at work some time ago.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Then Harrison Bergeron would burst through the door and leap like a deer on the moon.

Holy poo poo hello, high school English class!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

So, uh, what did this used to be?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Mushika posted:

I'm probably an idiot, but I don't get why the majority of these are funny.

I didn't either, so I put that poster on ignore so I didn't have to see those huge posts of stuff I don't care for.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
The joke will be on Icon Mom though when the men's room doesn't have a changing table. Because of course it doesn't in loving 2019.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

fool_of_sound posted:

Unfortunately the actual best burger place in San Antonio closed last summer because the owner retired :(

Which was that?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Is there a reason you timg'd this tiny thing?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Phlegmish posted:

Please give us a list of the 'normal' Christian denominations

I grew up as an ELCA Lutheran and from my current atheist viewpoint they seem pretty normal.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Is it good or bad that I don't recognize any of those people?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Kheldarn posted:

It's actually funny. That was my initial reaction, then I laughed.

Care to explain it to me, then? Should I recognize those two guys?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Malachi Constant posted:

No, but you should recognize what they rep.

Hmm. Maybe the tile place looks vaguely familiar.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Malachi Constant posted:

say it. what to they rep?

The Car Deal Warehouse, the Original Mattress Factory, and (maybe) the Tile Shop.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

RatHat posted:

"We rep tiles"

Ahh, totally missed the connection with the yellow text, somehow. Cheers!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

RoboRodent posted:

So I have literally just discovered today that Reubens was arrested in an adult theatre.

I guess how it was explained to me when it happened by a friend's worldly older brother that "Peewee was arrested for touching his penis in a movie theatre" and I have thought for all these years since that he was arrested for masturbating in a regular movie theatre.

You're not the only one.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
What's the reference I'm missing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Ah, right, totally forgot about that debacle.