Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Imagine being the guy at the print shop who has to deal with the Bad Dragon account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Someone must have called it Australian. Bad idea, sets 'em off.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

So what kind of unholy cheese is dry and self stable?

Dehydrated cheese powder. If you desire cheddar popcorn:

https://www.amazon.com/Cheddar-Cheese-Hoosier-Hill-Farm/dp/B008GG9ZS8/

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Mmmh, Starchy coffee.

Beachcomber posted:

I've often wondered if there's any use for pasta water, but I haven't been able to come up with anything. Use it to make soup or rice?

Fettuccine Alfredo sauce or Cacio e Pepe. :chef:

e: gently caress, beaten soundly.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

You don't usually get to see a cat scan in progress like that.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Rasmus posted:

Good poutine is loving fantastic, then you die from salt overload. It really seems like something that should have caught on in America.

One of my must do things when I was visiting Toronto last year was some real poutine. While which poutine that is can start a (Canadian) fight, a large group suggested, and I can confirm that Smoke's Poutinerie was amazing and probably took two months off my life. It's probably a good thing they're very far away from me now.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

"If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girlfriend." :raise:
Is this guy trying to get his girlfriend cursed? I'm no expert, but comparing your mortal lover to a goddess seems like the way you get your girlfriend cursed.

Could be a long shot attempt to have Venus herself allow him to make the comparison. You never know with these immortals.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Phy posted:

The Wikipedia article on Randy Johnson does dedicate a couple of paragraphs to when he disintegrated a pigeon, but sadly it's in the section about his career, not his accomplishments

He took up photography after baseball. This is the logo on his website:

I enjoy sharing this every time the bird detonation comes up.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Thanks! Gonna give those a watch later.

There’s an intact Titan II silo preserved as a museum near Tucson. They’re surprisingly small. Been in every nook and cranny of that one, it’s a great tour if you like that stuff. The support stuff is all done at the nearby air base, so there is actually not a whole lot at the actual silo locations.

They act all secretive about silo locations, it’s funny. They’re not secret at all. We know where they all are. Secret nukes are the ones in subs.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

The Bloop posted:

That's their name, not their literal measurement. Don't disrespect them

Ah, the Subway defense. :hmmyes:

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

If you press one of the buttons it shuts those bastards up while you pump. Usually second from the bottom on the right. It’s worked for me every time for Shell stations.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Trying to track down a comic I think I saw posted here before:
A generic anime protagonist is supposed to be looking after a robot maid, but she just spends all day getting high and rapping about weed?

Tried tracking it down, but now I'm afraid Google just thinks I have a fetish. I mean, I do, but that's my business

I found it on these very forums as well.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Dubblebaby did my favourite anime parody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Woah. Do NOT steal the glory of rural Arizona.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/szV6wHSHNfiXUsN36?g_st=ic