Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

tao of lmao posted:

i know this guy

hello julio :wave:

Piso Mojado

big thank you to fluffieduckie. thanks for all your hard work, you will be missed.

Piso Mojado

Hey qwerinty! I was just re-reading the thread where you recreated everyone's av's irl the other day and it made me sad that you dont post here anymore.

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

change the damned forum title already

hmm suggestions?

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

this guy again??!?!?!?!1

ban queued folks, dont worry

Piso Mojado

hello i was here before, i was Dogcrash Truther

Piso Mojado

i could really go for a pizza mojito rn

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

Except he needs a little mojito in his hand

im so disapointed in you

Piso Mojado

wow thanks everyone, cant wait to get my buttons. this is going to be a wild april for sure!!!

Piso Mojado

wow tjanks again! big hats off to outgoing ik SHY NUDIST GRRL. i have some rather large shoes to fill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

gently caress My rear end posted:

id really like to have sex wityh this piso dude

im saving myself for my girlfriend, she lives in canada, you wouldnt know her

• Locked thread