Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Fancy, make the DC post already so I can start complaining about our bad and dumb team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

The puto thing is some of the worst white people non-sense ever and I hate it

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Your Boy Fancy posted:

A woman was assaulted in the parking lot by a credentialed supporter for not giving back a flag. You know. $3 worth of vinyl and PVC.

lmao I love my dead gay team

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Bury my heart at Mt. Puto

This 5ever

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

What a huge shame for Carlitos, hes had decent enough seasons in Spain and he's only 28, RIPs amigo.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I mean I said the same thing about Michael Bradley but whatever works for you dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

the venn diagram of people with "MLS knowledge" and good managers has basically zero overlap so maybe he's hoping for a good manager so his team does well??

• Locked thread