Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
fwiw right now my personal take on Keane is null, this is a side I haven't seen before so I'm still not sure what to make of it, but my gut isn't pinging me right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Rarity posted:

I was busy drinking tequila for a friend's works leaving drinks and then being hungover from aforementioned tequila :(

I'm hungover now too :(

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Kind of an inside joke, I probably shouldn't do that.

Chores and Kashuno are both town. Chores claims cop. Kashuno counterclaims him. We lynch Kashuno. He flips cop. The next day we lynch chores. He flips town.

I was scum that game though.

:lol:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

chaoslord posted:

I mean, I agree with you in that thinking it's obvious, but I also don't see the problem in trying to nail down the specifics for someone who had been actively trying to avoid that.

TBH though I did not expect you to come in with a "No I am fine with what I did" response. Definitely a thinker.

I think what it really comes down to on this case is that I am really not used to the Keane we are seeing this game, so I think maybe I misread him and it unnerved me a bit.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You all suck. I'm scum. Vote me. But make a fellow scum hammer. I'm scum with BK and DB.

:chanpop:

AA is 100% unequivocally telling the truth here. BK will also agree.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Rarity posted:

Oh my god I hate mafia ##vote AA

you forgot to unvote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##unvote
##vote AA

unvote and hammer you are self. That would be the most town thing you could do at this point.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Um.... I guess I'll trust Ecco over votefinder per the OP.

Guys, if I get exploded, honor my memory by getting the scums. Thank you.

##vote AA

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##unvote

Either I can't read or theres some witchcraftery going on.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
hammer round two

Like I said before, pray for me, and avenge my death (if I die) by finding and putting the scums to justice.

##vote AA

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:redhammer:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:ghost::peanut::ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
My death was not in vain. Good job town :)

• Locked thread