Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ecco wants me to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'll be traveling back home on Monday, so expect very little engagement if it starts on that day.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

On mobile, but I will always unvote for Ecco.

##vote chores

Max
Nov 30, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sweet.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lynchbomb this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Lord of Hats posted:

I don't know if it's remotely relevant, but I'd like to note that I am human, not a lizard like poor old Saqaada was. I don't think there's going to be any kind of split that matters regarding that (like how in that one parliament one a while back the Pink-party people were the traitors), but it may as well be mentioned. Also means that the vanilla chunk of my town PM is very slightly different from what was posted.

Makes sense. I'm some poor drangonling miner.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's funny to me that a human would have a more complicated name than my dragon name.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

SK Max is TBD, i'm not getting the murder you in the night vibes from him yet. I will know this with certainty if he is.

I like that I have this reputation now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What flavor did you get BK?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote
Jonathan Fisk
Jonathan Fisk
##vote Jonathan Fisk

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm, CCKeane actually trying.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm gonna see where this leads me ##unvote
##vote Keane

Max
Nov 30, 2002

urself.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh yes, give me more pileup votes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My test was a success.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TBH I'm drunk as gently caress right now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

AMA.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This time I swear I know how a redirector works.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Are you town?

Yes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

lol well I've broken that rule all the time. Drunk posting is best posting.

I normally don't say when I'm doing it but yeah.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

These votes are fine, and are probably town.

Grandicap posted:

Odd reaction to a non event. Do not like.

##unvote

##vote Max

I actually have a problem with this post. It seems kind of like a "testing the waters" kind of shade throwing.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why are you taking that seriously

So ##unvote
##vote Pmom

K.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Y'all are boring.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asking for your flavor is a pretty tame request if you repeatedly claim a role. Freaking out at someone who finds your sparse response lacking is p bad.

##unvote
##vote AA

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Grandicap posted:

I agree with Keane here. AA's followups to the claim were lovely and cagey and scummy.

How do you feel about my odd reaction to an apparent non-event?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

However I volunteer my life for the cause. That's no life line, and it's a curious claim to make and stick to seriously for anything other than telling the truth.

:Mafia Dad Post: Having played a bomb before, claiming bomb was the wrong move if you really are one.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bomb is best used as a surprise unless you are absolutely certain that the person who will maybe hammer you is town. You never really know otherwise and you may take out scum with you. You getting NK'd is a total waste of your power though, unless it goes off no matter how you die.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't have much of a problem with what Keane is doing since I had a similar inclination, and is why I dropped a vote on him. I thought nothing much was going on at the time and would get things going. AA being cagey about their role flavor is kind of weird to me after being so loud about their role.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'll put myself up for tribute to hammer you if that's where it's going today.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Same.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

got some chores tonight posted:

He's always scum and no one ever votes him leaving the realm meta and grudges FROM MY RECOLLECTION (not post analysis from phone ) he's posted just once dismissively about jokephase another idea I'd like to float is that this is the famed Tobbs scum game

That's pretty much what he always does no matter what, but I'm sure he'll come in and call you an idiot for voting him just the same.

Something about Grandi gnawing at me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fairly certain this is town Tobbs.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Uh huh.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Grandicap posted:

I'm still voting Max based on a tone argument, and I think it still stands. I don't like his flippant call out of my vote on him either. I am also aware I will not be around enough to push that case, so if I still feel that way tomorrow, I will do more heavy lifting then.
So, short term, happy voting him still, but not willing to be a standard bearer for it.

Since when was your argument about Tone?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That just ignores everything else that's been going on and offers zero specifics.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

"Boy I sure don't like the way Max called me scummy after not really contributing much and barely making an argument."

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm honestly willing to vote Grandi if people are around to make that happen.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Well that was . . . Something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

What changed from your aggressive stance on AA to this move to Grand?

I probably should have just worded it as "Would vote Grand as well" at the time, because that was how I was feeling and I had a small inkling that AA was not playing well. Live and learn, or just die I suppose.

• Locked thread