Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

When should I start watching twitch streamers to enjoy Zelda vicariously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Any streamers you guys recommend to vicariously Switch/Zelda goodness? Watching sodapoppin right now, he's alright.

edit: Stumbled on his "Use the shovel" video. Gat drat he used to be a whiny Pewdiepie clone. Much more calm and tolerable now.

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Mar 4, 2017

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

bowmore posted:

I haven't had any Zelda framerate issues on my 40inch tv
Maybe your TV is only 720p?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

InFlames235 posted:

Hoping Nintendo issues a recall and replacement of left joycons. I haven't had an issue as I'm just playing with mine connected to the Switch but there are so many people reporting it that it needs to be taken care of swiftly before the problem grows and they have a real issue on their hands. They made a profit from the Switch so they can suck it up and recall the left joycons and replace them now.
To be fair, the profit margin on the system is probably like $5 and not $50.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

katkillad2 posted:

Seriously, they are baby controllers for baby hands. I would literally not be able to play this thing without the pro controller.
Kid controllers for a kid's console :smug:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Nolgthorn posted:

How much time do people spend in the bathroom, take your dump and come back to the living room. You disgusting people!
I mean, I bring my phone to the toilet so I can read the forums...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Phantasium posted:

After Zelda will probably be far enough out that I'll have Mario by then.
Just lol if you didn't play through the entire game this weekend like a professional streamer.

• Locked thread