Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

So I got a bag and a hardcase for my Switch that will be arriving in two weeks. Besides a pro controller are there any other accessories that are extremely cool and good to have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

is Fast-RMX a solid purchase? it looks great

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

it was a great purchase on march 3rd.

oh word?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

every racing game pales in comparison to Crash Team Racing when you think about it

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i would like to see daikatana on the switch

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

do you think if i ask amazon nicely via a email postcard they will ship my switch early

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i know the switch is a handheld but im nervous taking it places on account of the screen scratching issues

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

my fingers are butterknives how fucjing dare you

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

who wants 2 join my christian splatoon 2 competitive gaming clan (no swears allowed)

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

inferis posted:

Can I booyah

you can booyah, fudge, frick and crud

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i got paid 10 dollars an hour to fix computers at staples when i was in high school and it was the loving worst

i quit when a friend that had a job at mcdonalds was getting paid more than me

thats my staple story. switch is good

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

imo i would love to see Death Road to Canada on the switch

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Undertale was confirmed!Q!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah, confirmed for being poo poo

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

^burtle posted:

Will the Splatoon 2 Direct get me up to speed since I skipped Splat1 or is there a primer somewhere?

it will. also the demo has a tutorial

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Beastie posted:

So what the heck is the lore for Splatoon? Squids vs Octopuses because why?

the octopods perpetuated a failed 'war on urchins' thirty years ago after Octogan Pusgen won the leadership of Inktopolis. The "inky-down economics" plan put in place by the Octopods put thousands of Inklings into poverty and prison. Ten years later after some of the tension wore off Octopods won the leadership once more and sent Inklings to Salmon Bay to overthrow Salddam Monsein. They lied about weapons that could wipe out Inktopolis and was only there for Salmon Bay's fish oil. This was the straw that broke the camel's back as several young Inklings were Inked. Octopods were driven underground and have been at odds ever since. Octopods now want to 'Make Inktopolis Great Again' and the Inklings are fighting for the freedom of their beloved city.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

GreenNight posted:

I find that hard to believe that it's a boring game with all the good reviews out for it.

Shrug, maybe Disgaea 5 then.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

SeANMcBAY posted:

Splatoon has more interesting lore than literally every other multiplayer shooter. I hope they bring back the weird artifacts with the WW1-esque drawings in 2.

I have a deep emotional relationship with the Unreal Tournament L O R E

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

yeah it's really loving weird, the character is supposed to be like what, 16

anime

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i thought bile duct cancer killed iwata not nintendo

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

to my knowledge the only mobile game that has been largely successful from them is the Fire Emblem one

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

wait is there a switch discord thats cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

baram. posted:

theres a whole nintendo discord

woah a nintendo discord that sounds cool

• Locked thread