Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

It's here, the Switch is finally here.

Now to use my Wii U to post on Miiverse while I play on the new console, the Nintendo Switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Monster Hunter Switch. That's all I've got.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

anyone take the plunge and buy one of SNK's games on the Switch? if so, is there any netplay on them?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Discount Viscount posted:

No netplay, and some audio and display issues that are being patched soon (too dim/audio lag, but it doesn't make things unplayable if you want to take the plunge now.)

Hope down the line we get some of the other ACA games that aren't Neo Geo, like Lifeforce/Salamander.

no netplay is enough to steer me away from KOF on the thing, yikes :chloe:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

bull3964 posted:

Nvidia has withdrawn from this market. This and the ShieldTV are the last hurrah of the Tegra SoC outside of AI and car infotainment systems.

The Nintendo Switch is the most revolutionary device to enter cars since the radio. Whether attached to the console or joycon in each hand, the tactile control and motion controls ensure I can drive my car while playing Breath of the Wild.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

canonically, has Mario ever seen a sword

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nintendo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Libelous Monster Hunter posts? in this thread? This is not Nintendo at all. Very nUntendo if you ask me.

• Locked thread