Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
how badly will him winning scare republicans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol at being so lazy and incompetent you don't even contest a seat even if its unlikely to be a win

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

then i hope this dude loses by literally 1 vote so i can gloat about not voting

lol you suck. Trump will meltdown like hell if he wins

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

ah yes why would i complain about the democratic party being lovely which literally sends fundraising messages still with donna brazille named on it

i mean if you want to be represented by some total idiot thats your choice i guess since the other option is maybe a neoliberal

at least they will be genuinely representing you

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It's weird to me living in an insanely safe seat to not vote for a generally good option because they're not ideologically pure enough when the alternative is genuinely poo poo and will always ignore you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

more money was spent on this than the entire UK general election that just happened lol

• Locked thread