Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

expecting a republican house candidate OR Lunatic President Donald John Trump to not have one or more spectacular fuckups or public meltdowns in the next two months is incredibly wishful thinking

Note that during the counting Trump officially backed down from Iran. Yeah, it's going to be a hard two months if the GOP thinks that Trump won't play against them by basically being his usually uncontrollable self.

cheese eats mouse posted:

Just because this isn't a win doesn't mean this isn't a warning bell for less red districts. It's looking like the D base is electrified to say gently caress you to everyone.

And the independents are not liking Trump at all. Trump is pissing off everybody to the point where the GOP is giving up and everybody else wants him gone.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

then we might as well just give up and kill ourselves because nothing will ever go our way again

gently caress off with this poo poo, if we lose we should at least go down fighting

Exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Allow me to be sad that the Republicans aren't crying in their beer because they're losing major parts of Georgia. Oh no, I'd better give up everything I hold dear because I didn't get the big moment of the Republicans crying and beating their chests.

Seriously, the left in this country doesn't know how to counter propaganda at all. It's like Republican smug is an honest thing instead of something they throw out to get what they really want: people angry as them. We made a loving deep red district in Georgia in an off-year drat near winnable and now we're upset? Jesus Christ, what more do you want?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Crowsbeak posted:

The democrats not to be a bunch of cucks who take it up the rear end from Corporations?

I was with you until you said 'cucks.' I think you want the party next door, the one with the old guy with the lovely toupee talking about 'winning' despite having to beg the Russians for cash due to his lovely spending habits.

• Locked thread