Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

logikv9 posted:

i'm still pretty sure nothing matters

I'm getting that tattooed on my buttcheeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What percentage does he have to hit again?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

new phone who dis posted:

Are you going to put one word on each cheek or strategically place the O in Nothing on your rear end in a top hat?

I like the way you think

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"We want the Democratic Party to change! And we'll do it by sending a message. The message: just don't be a Republican! That's the true secret to obtaining a progressive government! Just concede everything!!!!!"

I don't even mind Ossoff, but some of y'all bitching about some voters' attitudes is dumb.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah, basically.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If you are not being represented either way, what motivation do you have to vote?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm actually going to meet O'Rourke tomorrow, hopefully!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

comedyblissoption posted:

also keep in mind the thing we are arguing about is whether or not ossuf and like-minded dems should throw a non-commital bone to progressives. they don't even have to push for it. when asked about single payer, they can simply say they support it but don't think it's realistic and say they will focus their efforts on improving obamacare or putting in a public option or something like that. they won't even throw progressives a bone. this will gain them votes overall. republican ads will portray them as supporting gay luxury space communism healthcare no matter what they do or say. the main disadvantage for ossuf saying he supports a medicare-for-all-like is scaring away wealthy donors.

:agreed:

I would rather see actual commitment to a progressive agenda, but most of these fuckers won't even attempt to placate the left. Not even an "I'd like to, but..." So yeah, I should vote for establishment candidates anyway. :lol:

• Locked thread