Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

my point being that pod trying to spin this as an alignment read when he's just wrong is bad. i don't know what to make of it other than maybe he's fighting really hard to save an absent scumbud rather than bussing, or is just very committed to his read on me.

The latter tbh though I'm coming around on it. I am mostly determined to not vote a lurker because I want to believe the mod will hold them accountable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'll be back in twenty if I need to switch.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Let's try this out. ##vote jedit

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Podima posted:

The latter tbh though I'm coming around on it. I am mostly determined to not vote a lurker because I want to believe the mod will hold them accountable.

If I'm going to vote someone other than pmach I guess it'd be jedit due to him checking in and not actually saying anything.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

If I'm going to vote someone other than pmach I guess it'd be jedit due to him checking in and not actually saying anything.

Money where mouth is then. It's 32 to deadline.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sure ##vote Jedit

Around to switch back.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I do like that this game was done without results, beyond soft confirming MMT. Taste and Keane never really got to use their abilities to any effect.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
For the record, I'm not voting a lurker today even if it ends in a nolynch. Period. I don't care if that looks bad, I'm holding the mod to what they said in their OP.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

I do like that this game was done without results, beyond soft confirming MMT. Taste and Keane never really got to use their abilities to any effect.

This was intended for a different thread!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

Wrong thread I presume.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Votecount for Day 2

Propaganda Machine (3): Max, SLASHER HAWKE, Somberbrero, Retro Futurist, Max
Jedit (2): Podima, Max
SLASHER HAWKE (1): JimsonTheBetrayer
bowmore (1): SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, redneck nazgul
Max (1): Kashuno
Somberbrero (0): Podima, Podima

Not Voting (3): bowmore, Jedit, Propaganda Machine

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 17th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 15 minutes.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I would be thrilled if D3 starts with a modkill of bowmore/PMach. As far as I'm concerned, not checking in for an entire 2+ day gameday is unforgivable and replacements should already have been sought.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mmmmmmmmmm agreed.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If at least one person checks in that isn't voting for Pmach, at least we could say it was even possible.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Hey Podima, you were asking what would convince people that Somber is scum?

Point 1: OMGUS or not, this is the worst justification for a vote:

Somberbrero posted:

I checked in so you'd know I was playing and available to vote. I then went to read over the thread before drawing any conclusions. This happens all the time and it's not a marker of anything.

Point 2: defending lurkers except when it suits him not to:

Somberbrero posted:

i kind of like what little content jimson has and bowmore always lurks, in my experience pmach lurks as scum.

He abandoned his charge on Opop for this as it wasn't getting traction. I wouldn't be shocked if it turns out he's bussing a scumbro that he knows will be modkilled anyway.

Point 3: calling out Opop for making a defensive vote by ignoring the context:

Somberbrero posted:

the point being you voted for someone you thought probably wasn't scum. like in context, yes i can understand the vote, but i feel like you were definitely trying to justify it as something that it was not.

He's still to respond to my asking why he thinks nobody lynches for info on Day 1, too.

##vote Somber

Max
Nov 30, 2002

In 9 minutes, CAN IT HAPPEN?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Max posted:

If at least one person checks in that isn't voting for Pmach, at least we could say it was even possible.

It's not, because Podima won't jump on even if I do. Barring someone appearing it's a no lynch day.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What an amazing game to sub in to!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jedit won't happen

##vote pmach

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry not sorry. I hope the mod does their job.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
For the record, if the mod doesn't modkill/replace the 3 lurkers, I'll replace out or suicide. Not a game I want to play in.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

:redhammer: NL

PMachine and bowmore will be flipped. Others have been prodded. There will be no more replacements.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Podima posted:

For the record, if the mod doesn't modkill/replace the 3 lurkers, I'll replace out or suicide. Not a game I want to play in.

you're a boner, be nice.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Love 2 know why Jimson isn't being murdered. Hugs and kisses.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

These seem like things you could send via PM.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I think we should be in shush mode, right?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Chambéry, Foot of French Alps

Vincent stares at the villa through its massive wrought iron gate. Sam gave him precise directions to get here, but he's now unconscious in the back seat of the Peugot. The gunshot wound is severe, and Sam will certainly die soon if he doesn't receive medical care. This villa is their only chance. Vincent presses the buzzer for the fifth time, and still receives no response. The lights in the house are all dark. The owner is gone. This risky drive for a chance for Sam has been a failure. Sam is dead.

Rimini, Italy

A collage of brightly colored umbrellas adorns the wide strip of beach as far as the eye can see in both directions. Pale vacationers, bronzed retirees, and swarthy locals all mingle at this seaside paradise.

"Portare piů bellini!" shouts Jean-Pierre, barely grabbing the attention of a waiter as he darts by. He clinks the glass containing the last swig of his drink with Natacha and raises it to his lips. "This is the life my dear, so much more lively than the Alps this time of year". Natacha nods in approval and adjusts her wide brimmed hat. "Sometimes I feel guilty for enjoying such a relaxing place, but too many others get caught in the bustle and don't appreciate it. They have so many responsibilities, things to do, people that need their attention. Why bother? It's not for us"

Propaganda Machine, Jean-Pierre, Scum Goon
and
bowmore, Natacha, Town Backup Case Stealer
have absconded to Italy!

Final Votecount for Day 2

Propaganda Machine (4): Max, SLASHER HAWKE, Somberbrero, Retro Futurist, Max, Max
Somberbrero (1): Podima, Podima, Jedit
SLASHER HAWKE (1): JimsonTheBetrayer
bowmore (1): SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, redneck nazgul
Max (1): Kashuno
Jedit (1): Podima, Max, Max

Not Voting (2): bowmore, Propaganda Machine

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute.

Night 2 begins now!

Night actions please.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Despite the loss of Sam, the mercenary team decides to move forward with its plan to steal the case. An initial ambush is set up in a small town outside of Nice, and the targets arrive in a four car convoy. One car is eliminated immediately in the ambush, and a high speed pursuit ensues through the mountains of the rivera. Two more convoy cars are destroyed during the chase. Finally, the last car is cornered at a waterfront cafe in Nice. Ludovic and his bodyguards attempt to make a last stand but they are quickly gunned down. The chain securing the case to his wrist is broken and the team dashes into a getaway car right before the police begin to arrive. As the satisfaction of a successful heist starts to take hold, they realize a terrible detail: the case is a fake! In the confusion of the shootout, someone must have switched it out!

redneck nazgul, Ludovic, Vanilla Town was shot N2!

It is now Day 3!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): Jedit, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, Max, Podima, Retro Futurist, SLASHER HAWKE, Somberbrero

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 20th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 10 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I don't love this, but based purely on mod meta here Jimson is probably scum. It would explain pmach's disengagement and why he was prodded but not killed with the others

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Retro Futurist posted:

Ok I don't love this, but based purely on mod meta here Jimson is probably scum. It would explain pmach's disengagement and why he was prodded but not killed with the others

Why would it explain Pmach's disengagement?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Sorry y'all really dropped the ball not being here last night

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Max posted:

Why would it explain Pmach's disengagement?

Because she's already kind of lurky and it sucks being stuck on a team with someone not participating at the best of times

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

Sorry y'all really dropped the ball not being here last night

I would normally be mad after the way things turned out with the lurker flips but with so few people around, it's a null tell. I wonder if scum thought Pmach was dead meat and just threw them to the wolves.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hmmm... That's interesting. Would someone mind breaking down for dummies why you all thought pmach was scum? No one really gave a read in it. Just said Oh They're scum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

within six minutes of my dickyb vote he has scumclaimef and both prop Mach and bowmore voted him to put him at -1

I didn't like that rush hence my votes today

I was wrong about bowmore obviously

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

##vote jimson illiterate scum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

wait I will study this dumb deal ##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

wait I will study this dumb deal ##unvote

Sorry 4 say u were an scum.

Kashuno is really pinging me now though... after he made that comment that I had a good idea (sorta) with putting blame out to slasher.

Scrumble? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Locked thread