Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Can Adi only score in braces? I mean JFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Free had a couple good saves earlier, Fernandez and Alonso look bad...

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

whypick1 posted:

I'm fine with the Sounders losing games that I couldn't possibly watch anyway (stupid work travel).

Do I really want to wake up at 8AM on a Sunday to watch the next game though?...

I mean at this point I am pretty sure we can spend 3 months only losing games and be fine. Its only happened two seasons in a row now, just need to get Honda or someone mid season and we're gold!

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I kinda like Robles because he is the only not poo poo MLS player left who went to my dumb University not that they ever mentioned it. I guess Coleen Warner too is still playing, but I am pretty sure he is poo poo based off the Portland-Minnesota game.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I like how Minnesota spent TAM on signing Demidov who looks like utter poo poo.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

The fact both of Minnesota's center backs are TAM players is loving hilarious with how bad they are.

Edit:

loving lol Martinez is gonna murder teams, having a decent Serie A striker is gonna tear apart these MLS journeymen defenders.

Jack2142 fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Mar 12, 2017

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

DR AIDS posted:

Piece of poo poo for two fouls where he touched nobody?

Van Damme murdered a pigeon for fun last year he hates animals and probably eats cats.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

highme posted:

I know less than My Boy Fancy, but enough to catch a third of the discussion & none of the jokes. Still better than the SAP broadcast.

I kinda liked the SAP broadcast just to see how badly they could botch the art of broadcasting.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

trem_two posted:

This is a goalkeeper that is on the USMNT roster right now

https://twitter.com/TotalMLS/status/843287722001383424

I never really rated Bingham, but by god thats England at 2010 World Cup level goalkeeping.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I think every game tonight has had a PK.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

whypick1 posted:

Jesus, Quioto spent so much straddling the offside line I thought they were going to gently caress it up. 2-1 Houston.

Quito and Ellis are gonna murder the US when we roll out a 4-4-2 with Beasley and Zusi as our fullbacks... at least we can get out of the world cup early.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

whypick1 posted:

Toronto would be up like 4-0 if they went for soccer goals instead of field goals.

Osorio is setting himself up for a career as the Argo's kicker after his soccer career ends.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

On the flip side Svenson I think looks fine at centerback at least (better than our backups have been in previous years)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Honestly Delem wasn't great, but he did better than I expected.

• Locked thread