Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
sametime always worked great for me so idk what ur on about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

i can tell who hasn't used sametime itt because it's fine

Ator
Oct 1, 2005

hey is this where u can download free icons? where is the download

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Shaggar posted:

sametime is/was great

lotus notes is also good

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

carry on then posted:

i can tell who hasn't used sametime itt because it's fine

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
if it's not an apple product then clearly it has to be bad

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Suspicious posted:

this guys gets it!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

someone added :nsa: and :allears: to our work slack, but :eyepop: and :stare: are the ones that we really need

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

fart simpson posted:

this one was created in an embarrassingly bad thread i made back in like 2005

I seem to remember it. I was not posting then

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Shaggar posted:

sametime is/was great

Rare aggreeance with shaggar on this. Sometimes was great, especially when you could parse your own emotes to other peoples clients

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

lotus notes is also good

This, however, is a bad opinion

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
HURF DURF LET ME MAKE THE F5 KEY, THAT EVERYONE UNIVERSALLY USES AS A REFRESH BUTTON, THE CLOSE BUTTON BECAUSE gently caress YOU IM SPECIAL THIS IS GREAT DESIGN GUYS SUCK ME OFF HARDER DURRRRRRR

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Migishu posted:

HURF DURF LET ME MAKE THE F5 KEY, THAT EVERYONE UNIVERSALLY USES AS A REFRESH BUTTON, THE CLOSE BUTTON BECAUSE gently caress YOU IM SPECIAL THIS IS GREAT DESIGN GUYS SUCK ME OFF HARDER DURRRRRRR

shift-f7

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lotus notes did some things well and i miss them when using outlook, but i mostly don't care now cause everything is in 365.

sametime is from the era of classic chat clients that are all end to end chats w/ no server side sessions and in that respect it was very good. much better than any of the other chat client/server systems from the same era.

Migishu posted:

F5 was lock, not close. they gave you the option to change this and then eventually took it out by default.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Suspicious posted:

we tried using ichat once and it never worked and apple "support" would not touch it. prob cause xserves were DOA.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

i put :yayclod: on our work slack mostly just for referencing when rackspace screwed something up again. it's used a lot alongside :lacitanaf: which is rackspace-man inverted

someone randomly used it in "Friendly reminder: Daylight Savings Time is this Sunday :yayclod:"

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

The Leck posted:

someone added :nsa: and :allears: to our work slack, but :eyepop: and :stare: are the ones that we really need

dont forget :tif:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

print in wp 5.0

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Shaggar posted:

F5 was lock, not close. they gave you the option to change this and then eventually took it out by default.

when was this? I worked for IBM between 2007 and 2009, and the version they had F5 locked it still.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
like 8 or 8.5 maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

flakeloaf posted: