Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Edmund Kemper decapitated his mother put her head on the mantelpiece and screamed at it for two hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

fyodor posted:

Ha ha you mean metaphorically right ha ha :(

not a re-enactment.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hip check please posted:

Edmund Kemper decapitated his mother put her head on the mantelpiece and screamed at it for two hours.

His mom was a real bitch. Killing his mom's friend seemed a bit much, though.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

hip check please posted:

It was the first time she ever really listened.

Poor Edmund.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

JiveHonky posted:

It was the first time she ever really listened.

Poor Edmund.

He was a bit of a bumble butt.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

fyodor posted:

He was a bit of a bumble butt.

megustalations

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hip check please posted:

megustalations

Hail yourself.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I literally watch nothing but Investigation Discovery. I'm pretty confident that I could get away with murder.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The old dude mensa man who poiaoned his neighbours with 6 packs of coke in Olde time glass bottles

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

not a re-enactment.
It is. The real photos are B&W and really grainy.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

they couldn't even spring for a color camera for what was supposed to be their vacation photos alibi? why are insurance fraud ppl so cheap

FarrellsAFaggot
Mar 5, 2017

by Smythe
You bought into imperialism? GGz.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Vastarien posted:

I literally watch nothing but Investigation Discovery. I'm pretty confident that I could get away with murder.

Yea Gary Ridgeway was a loving moronic idiot but he chose black prostitutes to murder because nobody gave a poo poo about society's marginalized. Now if you told me you could get away with murdering a 9 year old white girl from an affluent suburban neighborhood then I would probably get really uncomfortable and call the police but also I'd be like wow that is certainly not the easiest way to sate bloodlust but ok.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

holy s

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
here's the DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87iazwlyvoU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I mostly put these on in the background while I'm doing other stuff, but one case stuck with me because it was so random and violent. A woman got into an argument with her husband at a bar so the husband went home, taking the car. Later on, the woman was walking home and someone caved her head in with a chunk of concrete from a parking space stopper thing.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I mostly put these on in the background while I'm doing other stuff, but one case stuck with me because it was so random and violent. A woman got into an argument with her husband at a bar so the husband went home, taking the car. Later on, the woman was walking home and someone caved her head in with a chunk of concrete from a parking space stopper thing.

Yeah because she was walking???? What do you do when you see woman walking, take a picture?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
like yall aint killed before

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I watched a few episodes of Unsolved Mysteries the other day and I forgot how much that show owned. It's not only about murders but they do cover a fair amount of them. Sometimes people would watch the show and then catch some dude that was at large which was pretty lol. The show would even do updates on previous episodes saying a suspect was caught.

best theme for any show of its kind tho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

they used to show unsolved mysteries on lifetime? when I was a lil poop and the music still terrifies me

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

the music + the headers like UNEXPLAINED DEATH

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

whoflungpoop posted:

the music + the headers like UNEXPLAINED DEATH

and Robert motherfuckin Stack. That voice.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Professor SJW posted:

this is another one of those threads that shows just how elderly the SA userbase is getting

next up: adult diaper megathread!!!!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ginette Reno posted:

Oh god that VOICE!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Professor SJW posted:

this is another one of those threads that shows just how elderly the SA userbase is getting

lmbo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

My nana introduced me to these kinds of shows and I hope to repay the favor through several generations of my pooplings

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive been watching this for days. My favouruite one that i havent seen in this thread is "The Cattle-ogue"

I wanna see some ones with good twists can anyone help me out. The cyanide painkillers one was nuts

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
It makes murderers look dumb, and you might think that all criminals are dumb. I think everyones actually dumb

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
everyones real busy, they got like shedules for the whole day its like "buy groceries" "have lunch" im like no way would someone do all that in a day

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Ginette Reno posted:

For some reason, my girlfriend's parents deemed Unsolved Mysteries suitable for her to watch as a child so she's seen every Robert Stack episode. I've been watching them lately and it's badass that sometimes an episode will air with the murderers themselves watching it. Sometimes they do dumb hauntings and poo poo, but the reenactments - usually with friends and loved ones of the victims appearing in them - are very detailed.

I've seen every episode of Forensic Files on Netflix and probably the most hosed up was a dad who strangled his son and burned his own house down. The boy had undigested cereal in his stomach so of course they named the episode "Cereal Killer."

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Mar 6, 2017

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I enjoy period pieces so this scratches that itch of seeing a different world.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I just watched the episode where the guy had a plan to murder his wife and shoot himself to stage a robbery gone wrong, but he couldn't finish the plan because after he shot himself 4 times half-way through he found out it really loving hurts to get shot 4 times and said screw this and went to the hospital.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

Shmorky was banned a while ago, dude.

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

in which Snowball the uncooperative cat helps solve a case

Purr-fect Match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U525w3WLvD4

Also, this guy is there

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Side chick doesn't want to abort the baby? I know, I'll murder her on my bed with a sword, cover the walls with some cheap white shoe polish and tell the cops that the giant stain on my mattress is from menstrual blood. They'll definitely believe me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tXwcx9PrYo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This one is super sad :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K79mv7EbWj4

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i watched the first four episodes with my boyfriend and by the third he was asking me if i was planning to kill him

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i watched the first four episodes with my boyfriend and by the third he was asking me if i was planning to kill him

Well?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Thanks Forensic Files!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
If y'all wanna do some dirt I'll be your alibi. I will swear in court that we were fuckn all night the night in question.

For a small fee of course.

• Locked thread